Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a Saturday Down South guy yesterday on the Sirus/XM app pick USCe as second best SEC East team.
He believes Rattler is going off this year and could be SECs best QB🤬
Rattler will have two or three games where he looks and plays like the 5* he was....the rest of the time he will suck.

Driving? Well I just put a down payment on a Bugatti. UPS sign-on bonus baby. Also put a down payment on two 4 stars and one 5 star. Yw
Line haul, box, residential. Of course driving?
Ups almost never hires right through door is why I ask. Only time I’ve ever heard it was during covid

What a comeback! Vols win 38-36. Though Vandy’s 2 point conversion should’ve been ruled incomplete out of bounds but whatever.
I was at the game 😠 very miserable 1st quarter and a half. Then the Big Orange started marching down the field. Didn't get comfortable until the end. Got back to the car some thug had smashed my window and stole my stereo.

Line haul, box, residential. Of course driving?
Ups almost never hires right through door is why I ask. Only time I’ve ever heard it was during covid
Was a joke based on UPS CEO's recent comments.

Hell, you apparently have to be able to lift 70 lbs on the reg. With my back, I'd be lucky to lift 7 lbs without throwing my back out...I've picked up cat toys before and came out bedridden for a week 🤣

Otoh maybe a job for @nicksjuzunk. It combines his 2 favorite things - lifting and packages. (Low key trying to tease Nick out of his hole so he can get on the dang game previews 🤨)

On ESPN - top 25 games of 2022...TAMU vs App St 🤣

Granted, we dang near joined that club, as did Penn St. Hell, UNC and USCjr joined that club in the same year. So glad we didn't. No reason to ever schedule App St lmao
Yea I'm watching the LLWS now enjoy watching these little guys play baseball...

I watched the Hyatt - Post Corner route from the angle where you could see the whole thing.

That poor safety, he allowed Hyatt to basically jog route him into the break to the corner. Lol

When Hyatt broke to the corner he turned on the jets and the safety hadn’t flipped his hips yet. Easy TD.

Yea I'm watching the LLWS now enjoy watching these little guys play baseball...
I'll probably watch when the TN team plays from Nolensville or the Japanese team, they're always good.

Other than that, I may watch if a real BA is playing. Awesome to see a dominant pitcher in the LLWS.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Love it.

For a number of years we had seats beside a couple who were very close friends/mentors of E-Mo's going back to his youth in Jasper. Great RB in high school. After his career ended he would join them for some of the games. Really enjoyed visiting with him - super guy. The kids love him at the camps.
One of the best high school RB I've ever seen. He could do anything he wanted on a football field.

The Panthers inexplicably gave Hyatt a free run off the line of scrimmage and he immediately recognized that veteran safety Eric Rowe was the only opposing player in front of him.
“I saw the safety high and his leverage was in the middle of the field, so I just faked like I was running a post and came right back out with a deep corner route,” Hyatt said. “Great play and it was perfect how coach Kaf dialed it up. I’m going to attack them with speed and he was about 20 yards off. I was staring him down while I was running my route. I had them where I wanted them as far as spacing.”

Giants’ fans get first glimpse of how Jalin Hyatt’s speed can kill opponents

View attachment 570823
🧡🧡🧡 So excited for Jalin!
Noticed Eric Gray got a TD also.

🧡🧡🧡 So excited for Jalin!
Noticed Eric Gray got a TD also.
Unfortunately for Gray (who was one of my favorites when he was here), he was really not developed well anywhere like he would have been here under Heupel, and his pass pro is deficient. Hope he learns it. He is fun to watch run.

RBs and WRs learn to block under our staff. It's stressed.

You know who is an awesome blocker: Bru! And Hyatt made a huge block the other day for the Giants that made waves.

Last edited:
One of the best high school RB I've ever seen. He could do anything he wanted on a football field.
I just left watching the 5 year olds play for Jasper. It was so adorable watching them try to run all the way to the end zone when they would break free. Just imagine one could be the next EW.

Unfortunately for Gray (who was one of my favorites when he was here), he was really not developed well anywhere like he would have been here under Heupel, and his pass pro is deficient. Hope he learns it. He is fun to watch run.

RBs and WRs learn to block under our staff. It's stressed.

You know who is an awesome blocker: Bru! And Hyatt made a huge block the other day for the Giants that made waves.
All of this is true. Hope the word gets around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back