Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my story old news? It was the first I heard of it.. but I work closely with a guy that played on the team the last 4 seasons and is still really close to some current players.. so I do have some info finally. I’ve been asking a lot of questions
Most ironic volnation thing ever that the one who gave the absolute most grief to anyone and everyone who claimed to have inside information now has inside information lol

Was a joke based on UPS CEO's recent comments.

Hell, you apparently have to be able to lift 70 lbs on the reg. With my back, I'd be lucky to lift 7 lbs without throwing my back out...I've picked up cat toys before and came out bedridden for a week 🤣

Otoh maybe a job for @nicksjuzunk. It combines his 2 favorite things - lifting and packages. (Low key trying to tease Nick out of his hole so he can get on the dang game previews 🤨)

I've already been working on my game thread in case Nick is a no go.

Elf_47ff4b_1472379.jpg

Hell, you apparently have to be able to lift 70 lbs on the reg. With my back, I'd be lucky to lift 7 lbs without throwing my back out...I've picked up cat toys before and came out bedridden for a week 🤣

Otoh maybe a job for @nicksjuzunk. It combines his 2 favorite things - lifting and packages. (Low key trying to tease Nick out of his hole so he can get on the dang game previews 🤨)
Here we are, 2 weeks from kickoff and we're not even sure we have a game thread starter. Who's the backup? Did their last game thread look solid?

I think there is gonna be a big drop off from @nicksjuzunk to whoever 2nd string is. Probably wont even know if he's gonna be cleared to post til the last minute, let alone be in shape to start the first game thread of the year. Screw the NCAA.

Maybe we can get @YankeeVol on loan from the FF until we find out @nicksjuzunk status. Idk, maybe someone will step up. We'll probably end up making Florida's backup game thread starter look like an all-american.

What if UPS started transporting live cobras as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back