Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
First year on here for football season does anyone do a pick'em contest through the SEC season???
It looks like Freak's is a Pick the (Vols) Score thread (example #1, that's the VN classic. And Hoosier_Vol has a Pick 6 games one in the NCAA forum (example #3).

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
Here we are, 2 weeks from kickoff and we're not even sure we have a game thread starter. Who's the backup? Did their last game thread look solid?

I think there is gonna be a big drop off from @nicksjuzunk to whoever 2nd string is. Probably wont even know if he's gonna be cleared to post til the last minute, let alone be in shape to start the first game thread of the year. Screw the NCAA.

Maybe we can get @YankeeVol on loan from the FF until we find out @nicksjuzunk status. Idk, maybe someone will step up. We'll probably end up making Florida's backup game thread starter look like an all-american.
21b2e7ea-f87a-41f6-a2d3-8defef8b4ead_text.gif

South Carolina has been running their mouth constantly on social media. I hope they fail so hard.
I really hope we lay a historic beatdown on them...but it would not shock me for Beamer to send out a hit squad to hurt our guys if/when it gets out of hand.

He strikes me as the kind of pus*y scumbag loser that would coach his team that way.

2016 TN-FL on my feed. OK, I think I will.

I will however throw something thinking what Dobber would do in THIS offense, with THIS team. Go ahead Ulysees get the like button ready. I hate Butch for that.

That was THE game where the collective talent of the 2016 Vols dragged Butch Jones and his ineffective coaching to a win.

Give Heupel that team vs that Gators squad and we win 55-24 at worst. With the 4th quarter being all garbage time.

Here we are, 2 weeks from kickoff and we're not even sure we have a game thread starter. Who's the backup? Did their last game thread look solid?

I think there is gonna be a big drop off from @nicksjuzunk to whoever 2nd string is. Probably wont even know if he's gonna be cleared to post til the last minute, let alone be in shape to start the first game thread of the year. Screw the NCAA.

Maybe we can get @YankeeVol on loan from the FF until we find out @nicksjuzunk status. Idk, maybe someone will step up. We'll probably end up making Florida's backup game thread starter look like an all-american.
I’m down if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back