Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only 1 more Saturday to go without UT football scorching defenses.

MVP - Milton
Best RB - Wright
Most Improved -Keyton
Impact Freshman - A. Carter / Cam Seldon
Best WR - Bru
Most lethal - Squirrel
Deep Threat - Thornton
Best OL - Spraggins 👀
PPG - 47.8
PPGA - 19.8
Titles won - 2
One of y'all will have to do the defensive predictions, I can't get my mind off how many different ways our offense is gonna murder people.

Last edited:
Campbell..good leg

Connected on 39-of-51 field goals (76.5 percent) for his career and has yet to miss a PAT in college, hitting 73-of-73 attempts … Ranks No. 8 in Indiana history in career field goals made (39), No. 13 in career points (190) and No. 9 in career extra points (73) ... Has made five career 50-yard field goals, the second-most in Hoosier history … Posted the longest field goal in the Big Ten in 2020 (53 yards vs. Ole Miss) and 2021 (55 yards at Maryland) ... Twice tied Indiana’s single-game record for field goals (4 vs. Western Kentucky, 2021 and 2022) … Played in 34 career games.

WTF??? Sure, whatever you said. It has to be right, cuz you said it. So thankyou for setting me straight!🤣🤣🤣.. From my recollection, nobody in, here including myself said we were Coach's or getting paid as ones. This is what's called an opinion based messageboard. We discuss our opinions, which doesn't mean a damn thing in the real world. I just pointed out the very obvious. Martinez is the one Assistant that didn't get an extension and his contract is up this year. Based off the other Assistant's getting raises and extensions, Martinez not getting one sends a very clear message. I explained that earlier, but hopefully this is a more dumbed down version that is easily understandable. If not then I got nothing!

I bet CJH has directly covered his feelings with every coach on staff. He has NO NEED for cryptic messages. They have been together for a while. Coach knows the talent available and the production he got out of them since arrival here. The rest of the world cannot have the same level of knowledge and pulling OPINIONS out of their €}}.

It's rare to be bitten by a spider. Only black widows brown recluse spider have enough venom to do permanent damage though they rarely bite. All the other spiders are harmless. It's rare that they would bite a human. The only annoying thing about spiders are the webs and the pictured spider doesn't even make webs
Wolf spiders will leave a nasty bite. If youre allergic you may have issues. But theyre ambush hunters.

Saw a brown recluse at the office last week in the bathroom. Just let it do its thing.

Cam said he's getting reps on special teams (kick return)
👀
That's great news. His size and speed are gonna be a nightmare to defend. I bet we get to see him on offense in at least the first couple games, get his feet wet and see how he responds. I hope he lights it up and they won't be able to keep him off the field.

👀
That's great news. His size and speed are gonna be a nightmare to defend. I bet we get to see him on offense in at least the first couple games, get his feet wet and see how he responds. I hope he lights it up and they won't be able to keep him off the field.
Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Hope he shows out!!!!

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Hope he shows out!!!!
Kick return team is a game changer!

A most famous Vols coach General Neyland (the guy the stadium is named after) had seven maxims that the team repeats before each game to this day. One of them is:

"Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back