Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFF College
@PFF_College
·
1h
Kirby Smart has officially announced that Carson Beck will be Georgia's starting QB this season

F3607zAW4AAuS7s
Looks like comedian Tony Hinchcliffe
1692484166686.jpeg

It’d be a dead one in approximately 2.634 seconds
It's rare to be bitten by a spider. Only black widows brown recluse spider have enough venom to do permanent damage though they rarely bite. All the other spiders are harmless. It's rare that they would bite a human. The only annoying thing about spiders are the webs and the pictured spider doesn't even make webs

Just pulled a dead wolf spider out of the pool skimmer that looked like it had been there awhile as it was all shriveled up. When I dumped it out, there were a few babies that started running off it. How in the hell did they survive being underwater for so long that it killed the parent and shriveled it up?

Shriveled it up? Sorry dude

IMG_4902.gif

It's rare to be bitten by a spider. Only black widows brown recluse spider have enough venom to do permanent damage though they rarely bite. All the other spiders are harmless. It's rare that they would bite a human. The only annoying thing about spiders are the webs and the pictured spider doesn't even make webs
I've been bitten dozens of times by spiders, and never by those two. If they get in your sheets at night or in your clothes and you shuffle around and bother them (or if they get hungry, I suspect, but I don't have proof), they'll definitely bite you. And they itch worse than any other bug bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back