Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arion Carter makes On3's All-Freshman Team
IMG_3349-1024x538.jpeg

“Probably the fastest rising prospect early on last fall. … Saw his recruitment completely blow up. … Huge in-state get for Tennessee. Very active, physical, fast linebacker who is receiving a lot of positive buzz.

“… The returns are pretty impressive so far on Carter. I think with Tennessee, they’re looking at continuing to improve their defense, and Carter is primed to make an impact as a freshman,” stated Power.

Aikman is great as a color commentator!!! May be biased since he is an ex Cowboy. Romo does a great job also ...
Never predicted it with him in his playing days. Generic and monotone as they come. But agreed. There’s been an upswell of people having issue with his broadcasting recently…don’t get it. He does a broadcast and I know what’s going on and learn new insights…that’s his job.

One of the guys on my golf team at The Peay dated a girl from Meigs County...and she would bring us 1 gallon Milk Jugs of homemade stuff.

WOW! Burn the hair off yo chest.

My brother makes moonshine. Well he hasn’t in a couple years but one year it was the drink of choice for Thanksgiving. And that’s all I remember about that Thanksgiving.

Florida has a murderers row for a schedule this year. If they made a bowl, it'd be shocking.

In 2024 Florida plays home vs Miami, UCF, Kentucky, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia(neutral) and TX AM. They play at Florida St, MS St, TN, and Texas. The only for sure win they have is Samford.

Our own fanbase and how quickly they will turn at the first sign of struggle in any one game or even a drive.
I do think that is amplified on VN by trolls, concern trolls, associated negavols, and internet tough guys. I don't ever notice it in the stadium or in whoever I watch a game with. Of course I would send their asses backing

But, yeah, it's stupid, feckless, and annoying.

In 2024 Florida plays home vs Miami, UCF, Kentucky, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia(neutral) and TX AM. They play at Florida St, MS St, TN, and Texas. The only for sure win they have is Samford.

Sounds lovely. Feels like that was our schedule in the 2010-2019 catching all our opponents at their best.

Listening to KY beat writer on WJOX. I am already so tired of hearing how good KY is going to be with Leary at the controls and Cohen back at OC. Also hearing how Rattler has been lighting it up in practice with their new OC. Can't wait to crush dreams.
From what I’ve been told on KY and Leary, they think he’ll be good but they’re fu**ed if he goes down, and that concerns them since he’s been injury prone

Could mean that he’s not secured a starting nod. Which means the competition is better than is being reported.. opposite of not good.
I always imagined Mincey as solid as a rock and a stable force. I hope, if this happened, it is quickly sorted out. I can't imagine he will not be in a regular rotation. He started but split snaps with Crawford last year. I figured he'd be a hero this year.

Edit: I no longer beileve the poster whose story keeps morphing on what he of all people was told by current players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back