Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always imagined Mincey as solid as a rock and a stable force. I hope, if this happened, it is quickly sorted out. I can't imagine he will not be in a regular rotation. He started but split snaps with Crawford last year. I figured he'd be a hero this year.
He was an example of what worked last season, but gotta be available…physically and mentally.

New uni's for 2023.........if anyone cares.....:)

The new Nike "Fuse" jerseys apparently means form-fitted, "temperature regulation" polyester.

I'm glad we're keeping the SEC logo above the Nike logo to keep the other half clean, not that I really care much at all.
Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 11.59.44 AM.png
I can't believe the article includes a link to that bad gray Vols jersey hanging on a retail rack that was outed as a troll post months ago. 🙄 Oh, wait: bruh describes himself as an "Auburn uniform researcher." I can believe it.

That, and the fact that their roster is manure, is why their Vegas O/U win total is 5.5. It's also the reason WGWTFA.
If the Florida schedule detailed above is accurate, an O/U of 5.5 wins for Florida is the greatest gift ever to college football gamblers. I don't see any chance in hell of them scratching 6 wins out of that schedule.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Listening to KY beat writer on WJOX. I am already so tired of hearing how good KY is going to be with Leary at the controls and Cohen back at OC. Also hearing how Rattler has been lighting it up in practice with their new OC. Can't wait to crush dreams.
So both of their defenses suck? Got it.

Depth that runs away when it’s upset isn’t depth when the actual games start. Next!
Well, we obviously can't this sort of situation, but I'm not sure the extent of what happened, if it did happen. Let's just trust Elarbee and Heup to sort this out for the moment.

Edit: The source is unreliable imo, the story changes, and doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
I heard Mincey walked out of a meeting yesterday mad.. really hope he comes back
I mentioned this last week. This was always possible but you hoped him and HIS PEOPLE would come to their senses. His people have tried to put demands on the coaches about him playing LT. Coaches didn't cave and are going to put him where he is best.

Haven’t decided what’s more disappointing - reading practice notes and finding out they are predictably useless or not having predictably useless practice notes to read.
I feel like a kentucky fan….. I’m proclaiming the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl based off meaningless camp videos and preseason games. 😂

I mentioned this last week. This was always possible but you hoped him and HIS PEOPLE would come to their senses. His people have tried to put demands on the coaches about him playing LT. Coaches didn't cave and are going to put him where he is best.
Oh, brother. Don't listen to them, Gerald! We just put a right tackle in the first round, and you are already on film at left tackle. Everything is good, my man, except that advice they allegedly dishing.

wtf. If true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back