Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have framed them... What are the dimensions on these signed pictures that Vol Club sent? I have one of the larger signed Hooker pics and a regular/smaller Hyatt signed one. Finally going to get them framed.

Fk2Uz0BaUAETpNz
Okay, what is Foxy Boxing? Lol

Reactions: Jackcrevol

Lol

He wants to complain about the timing of a game yet 7 out of the 10 hardest schedules in all of CFB this year are SEC teams, according to ESPN FPI.

“wE dOnT gEt To PlAy CiTaDeL iN wEeK 10..”

He should have just stated UGA if that’s what he was going for instead of framing it against the SEC. UGA argument holds water, SEC argument doesn’t.

Last edited:
Why do you think they are mad? What would they be upset about?
Apparently Halzle was like "Why the hell did you do that" when he found out that Joe was launching oranges long and high at practice. You can throw your arm out doing that.

I don't think they're fuming or anything, I think they thought it was a stupid idea and would have wanted to know about it.

These CFB journalists love to use "kind of" in their questioning. They borderline meander and hope the players will bless them with some profound statement or answer.

Been a huge pet peeve of mine for years. Half the time they don't even ask questions. They already have the angle of their articles in mind and then direct the players/coaches to give them the soundbites/quotes they want. Imperative sentences don't belong in journalism.

The worst is "talk about."

"Talk about when you caught that ball."

"Uh yeah, that was a big play for us."

Such insight!

Man, really rooting for Joe. He seems like such a likeable guy and team-first player!
Me too. He showed several times this year that he could put those long throws on a dime. If he can connect on those mid-level and short throws consistently he could be better than Hooker. More of a run threat too

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back