Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever see Bo Burnham's quasi comedy/music show he made a year or two ago? Never been much into musical comedy, but I've heard his one song "All Eyes on Me" a few times recently and it has stuck with me.

Just read an entire explanation of his whole show and it's pretty wild...yet sad. Curious if it is worth watching and still funny or just dark and sad. I've been unable to watch dark stuff since the pandemic. Funny thing is I keep talking to others and they've said the same thing. Feels like I almost have to watch exclusively light, funny, silly stuff these days. Seems it is somewhat universal.

Them dudes in Orange Britches have been quite uplifting as well 👀 👀

He is super talented and the show was really good but the first question most people ask after watching it is ‘Is that guy ok?!’

NFL and resting players is crap

It would seem like poor management to not do "load management". Then your guys are wiped out, less healthy and injured than others heading into the postseason. Then you lose in the playoffs and fans are mad.

I feel like you have to give yourself the best chance in the postseason or else you're not doing your job at the end of the day.

He is super talented and the show was really good but the first question most people ask after watching it is ‘Is that guy ok?!’
I think that's ok. That seemed to be the point...he was/is not well. But I get what you're saying, seems like a tough thing to sit through. Not sure I'm back to that point yet.

December 29, 2020 Devo:

"Rumors are we cheated big time, NCAA about to wax us, Pruitt is done...we just went 3 and freakin 7...no way any legit coach is stepping into this mess. At best we'll get an up and comer G5 coach and we'll need 5 years for sure. If we even scratch the top-10 in the next few years, it'd be a miracle!"

December 29, 2022 Devo:

"We definitely cheated big time. We self-impose and it kills our ability to use the portal. We end up with a G5 coach. Bailey is not "the one". Half the team transfers heading into 2021. Oh wait...and we just went 10-2, beat Bama, are in a NY6 bowl, were #1 in the CFB playoff ranking at one point, have the #1 NATIONAL offense, a Biletnikoff winner, were an injury away from a Heisman, and just landed a top-10 class with the best QB recruit since Peyton..."

December 29, 2020 Devo:

del-griffith-yeah-ok-whatever-you-say-emkcq9dxvx40cob2.gif

If you’ve thought about getting The Athletic subscription but hadn’t, they are running a $1/month for the next 12 months promotion for the next 2 days.
I cannot in good faith bring myself to support a publication that employs someone that sells black market cigarettes to elementary school kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back