Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, now, the smaller schools really get hosed. More than before.
How so? Before they didn’t have the means to cheat…and now? They don’t have the means to money whip prospects…legally. If you’re referencing portal losses, that’s another conversation. They’re still going to be the staging ground for underrated high school talent.

How so? Before they didn’t have the means to cheat…and now? They don’t have the means to money whip prospects…legally. If you’re referencing portal losses, that’s another conversation. They’re still going to be the staging ground for underrated high school talent.
Talking about the transfer crap more than anything.

@Enki_Amenra Dobbs rushing yards 23.5

passing yards opened at 161.5 and is down to 158.5

Dobbs over .5 interceptions got hammered and now it's 1.5

Dobbs passing TDs over .5 -130

what do we think?
I like the over on rushing yards. I think he gets that in the 1st half. Passing yds, idk, o158 sounds good, but who is out and are they gonna really try to win? Ints scares me either way.

Finally getting around to sharing my Christmas gift from my dad. Gotta get this in a case. And if anyone recognizes the signature sans number, let me know. Doesn’t look like Fulmer’s, but no number makes me think coach. Chavis?

View attachment 526939

View attachment 526940

Edit: I stand corrected. As another poster mentioned, looks like Copeland signed twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brillovol
I can't stand the Titans but I respect the hell out of Dobbs. I will be watching and pulling for him tonight. Hopefully I get a little joy out of the NFL season....it's been hard being a Broncos fan the past couple of years.
Yeah….. I hate the Titans but am pulling for Dobbs to show something tonight.

Reactions: nashvol1
Question for you nice fellas: So the Amazon Prime Video ad says the Titans game starts at 7 but the Score app says 8:15..Which one is the correct time?😙
8:15 as has already been answered, but you should probably go ahead and start watching at 7:00 though, because their pregame is so riveting.

Personally...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back