Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the over on rushing yards. I think he gets that in the 1st half. Passing yds, idk, o158 sounds good, but who is out and are they gonna really try to win? Ints scares me either way.

While 23 yards is still reasonable, gotta remember sacks count against. With that, Titans OL is terrible and Cowboys are 3rd in the NFL with team sacks averaging about 21 sack yards a game. Counting sack yards I’d say he will have to rush for closer to 44 yards to hit the over.

Edit: disregard.. was thinking fantasy football terms.

Last edited:
I joined VolNation 10+ years ago. . . the past several weeks is the first time I've ever talked to any of you bums during & after a 10 win season, including bowl wins.

Most of us have never been on VolNation during a 10-win season. Crazy, because of Tennessee's pedigree/history and playing 13+ games every year. Not sure how to act. . . are we supposed to be extremely petty to rival fans, cash in our receipts, and turn our nose up to the peasants who didn't win 10+ games? . . or should we pity them and let them know things will get better? 😆
I've seen it all---been a Vol fan since the mid 60's. I make it a habit to avoid this place after any loss---doesn't matter what sport----because this place is full of keyboard coaches who think they know everything and constantly want someone fired-----they can all KMA

Not sure why the Titans would protect 14-23 for 99yds & 2 int.
Dobbs is being given the B for what? If anything Willis needs more playing time to either flame out completely or learn. Why are they not playing him the same week as playing the starters? If Dobbs starts next week then my question was off.

Definitely happy for Josh but would rather see him get a shot with the A team.

Reactions: headhunter15
While 23 yards is still reasonable, gotta remember sacks count against. With that, Titans OL is terrible and Cowboys are 3rd in the NFL with team sacks averaging about 21 sack yards a game. Counting sack yards I’d say he will have to rush for closer to 44 yards to hit the over.
They don’t count against rushing in the NFL i don’t think.

Sacks count against "team total passing" in the box score, not the individual passing yards or rushing yards.

They don’t count against rushing in the NFL i don’t think.
Looks like you are right after looking that up. They used to count against rushing yards in fantasy football which is where that thought came from. Remember seeing a guy lose his fantasy championship off a QB kneel at the end of the game because of the negative effect it had on his QB rushing yards 😂

Did anyone ever see Bo Burnham's quasi comedy/music show he made a year or two ago? Never been much into musical comedy, but I've heard his one song "All Eyes on Me" a few times recently and it has stuck with me.

Just read an entire explanation of his whole show and it's pretty wild...yet sad. Curious if it is worth watching and still funny or just dark and sad. I've been unable to watch dark stuff since the pandemic. Funny thing is I keep talking to others and they've said the same thing. Feels like I almost have to watch exclusively light, funny, silly stuff these days. Seems it is somewhat universal.

Them dudes in Orange Britches have been quite uplifting as well 👀 👀

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back