Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who I want to win tomorrow:

Kansas State over Alabama
Iowa over KY
TCU over Michigan
Ohio State (I think I just threw up in my mouth) over Georgia

That would make for a good Saturday IMO.
I’d agree with you if Georgia played first And I knew they had lost.
I want them to not win another title and I think Michigan matches up with them more than TCU would.

I agree

And I think in Klubnik tonight we saw a glimpse of what Nico might look like next year

Klubnik was consensus 5 star, number one rated DT QB, number 6 nationally ranked on 247 in 2022 class. Going to be very good; was pretty good tonight. But made some freshman mistakes like taking the sack to end the first half

I think VN is way too hard on Bazooka Joe
You think? Some of our fans were complaining when he was completing well over 70% of his passes.

Got to give Tim Banks and the defense credit, Banks called a great game ant they executed

Black-carpenter-ant.jpg

Wow, both these guys just chocked full of class. Hendon has a special set of skills and they are different than Joe's, What did they share? Neither of them flinched while looking downfield, both of them listened to the "don't turn the ball over" lectures, and both have the respect from every other VOL on that sideline. So, I am going to join them.

Joe CAN simply make throws very few humans can and therefore he can impact the game by forcing the defense to cover more of the field, downfield and to the boundaries which opens up the middle for both passes and runs that get to the second level.

Now that we have won our game, I will now wish for the outcome of every game remaining be what the consensus of our leadership thinks is best for our program over my calculations if they are different and lose respect for any VOL that can justify prioritizing their freedoms and not doing the same. Wish Coach would put out a memo or wink or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back