Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so F'n sick of watching fixed college football... Anyone watching this KSST vs Bama game who doesn't think the refs are cooking this NO HOLDING ever on bama and coming up with phantom fouls against K St to keep their momentum stalled and keeping bama in the game is crazy... really kind of sad... Would be great to watch college football that was just a fair called game for once...
Heck, look at last night with the refs doing everything they could to try and keep Clemson in...

When the flag flew, I thought it was on their QB as well. But officiating was a bit skewed, so I should have realized they had called us for something.

The officiating was incredibly one sided. The fact that we got like 80 holding calls called on us and they had zero is a testimate to that. They were holding our pass rushers ALLLLLLL night and got called exactly 0 times. It was egregious.

Espn upstate SC radio had a Clemson guy on who said Clemson needs to win this one because Tennessee used to take all the talent from SC which kept them down and UT dominant. If Tennessee wins, they can make the case they’re surpassing Clemson again and revert things back that way.
I mean...they didn't even want Hyatt 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back