Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will OSU lose by less than 6?

I almost feel like they have a good shot at winning, but if they lose, I feel like its gonna be 7+. Idk, maybe the spread isn't the best bet for this game. . .
UGA O30.5 + OSU O23.5 is like +250 odds.
Probably not but 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
OST has some firepower on O and UGA really hasn’t been tested this year.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
That little ref had a smirk on his face talking to Heupel. They were standing over the ball the entire night letting Clemson get set. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were helping Clemson every chance they got.

So that's why that game felt so painfully slow. It was the most boring game we've had all year despite the fact that stakes wise and importance wise it was huge.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I mean did UK just decide to not practice or do anything on offense during their bowl practices? The new OC may try to find another opportunity so he doesn’t have to go coach that offense again.
Admittedly, Coen is quite good (OC - not sure if he was calling today or not) BUT remember UK lied to the Wade twins...so there was Stoops forced to play his lie out. No Levis or C-Rod and that poor Wade kid out there being thrown to the sharks. Screw Stoops.

Oh and Brown should come back home and be Squirrel's co-beastslayer. Could win a lot of games and make a lot of $$$ here.

What kind of stupid ass play all was that by Michigan?
Leading up to the game repeatedly: "When things got tough for Harbaugh he went back to what has always worked, hard nosed, power football."

Also, 4th and goal on the 2. Call razzle dazzle that makes you look stupid and like you don't believe your OL can get 2 yards the old fashioned way.

Last edited:
Leading upp to the game repeatedly: "When things got tough for Harbaugh he went back to what has always worked, hard nosed, power football."

Also, 4th and goal on the 2. Call razzle dazzle that makes you look stupid and like you don't believe your OL can get 2 yards the old fashioned way.
If the TCU DB bit, then the QB would have been wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back