Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will OSU lose by less than 6?

I almost feel like they have a good shot at winning, but if they lose, I feel like its gonna be 7+. Idk, maybe the spread isn't the best bet for this game. . .
UGA O30.5 + OSU O23.5 is like +250 odds.

I won't name names because I know I'll leave someone out,

but those of you who stayed positive this year, kept things in perspective, saw the huge improvement, and encouraged the rest of us to do the same.....

I hope you enjoyed this game and season so much you can't wipe the smile off your face even if you try. You deserve it.
tenor-101.gif

Kaleb Webb? Bc he didn’t play as a true freshman? Come on now

We’ll see. You have to think, as exciting as this offense is for receivers - that really only applies if you’re in the top 4 rotation. We have Bru, Keyton, Squirrel, and likely donte Thornton next year. Staff have raves about leacock already. Staff really likes Nimrod.

Were not in an era where these kids want to wait 3-4 years to play.

I’m obviously speculating but I could absolutely see it.

Aaron Beasley had 12 total tackles, 10 solo, 2 sacks and 4 TFLs with a pass deflection last night... Banks spent the year half ass playing and Beasley just kept grinding to get better.

Beasley ends the season with 76 total tackles, 13 TFLs, 3 sacks, 3 PDs, and 1 FR and as Heupel said, his best football is still ahead of him.

They started and played Mitchell over Beasley part of the year. Coaching malpractice.

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back