Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has done a good job this year but he did take over pattersons players…. Remember Weiss early success at Norte Dame and how bad he failed when the majority was his own players…. That ten year contract didn’t look so good.
True..I didn't think about the Patterson angle...it just seemed like TCU hadn't done much noteworthy for a long while to me.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I was born in Michigan. Moved to Ohio when 10 yrs old. Dad and grandparents were from East Tennessee. I went to UT. All that to say I would love to see both Meatchicken and the Bucknuts lose. Add PSU to that wishlist. Big 10 is overrated. Go Vols!
I'd rather see Georgia lose.

It's like some of you are choosing to passively cheer for Georgia. Eff that. I want them to lose as badly as possible. The last thing any Vol fan should want is back-to-back NCs for Georgia.

I was born in Michigan. Moved to Ohio when 10 yrs old. Dad and grandparents were from East Tennessee. I went to UT. All that to say I would love to see both Meatchicken and the Bucknuts lose. Add PSU to that wishlist. Big 10 is overrated. Go Vols!
There is no disputing the fact that the Big 10 is overrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back