Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youve got to admit. Kirby Smart is a dang hood coach. The guy is about to win back 2 back national championships with a walk on starting at QB. He has done a unreal job recruiting on the defensive side of the ball

Reactions: VolByLaw
My UGA fan dipshit neighbor is setting off fireworks, if he wakes up my toddler I’m gonna knock his teeth out
If you do, I want to see pictures. Especially since he’s a barking fan and waking up your toddler. Any good neighbor would let you know ahead of time. By all means, knock his teeth out just because he’s a Georgia fan and blame it on waking a baby. Any of us will give you an alibi.

Lol Wouldn’t be surprised if State put Meyer back in charge. Day isn’t awful but they’re a rowdy bunch up there

Youve got to admit. Kirby Smart is a dang hood coach. The guy is about to win back 2 back national championships with a walk on starting at QB. He has done a unreal job recruiting on the defensive side of the ball
Kirby Smart can go eff himself. I won't admit jack **** other than I hate his bitch ass.

Kicker better leave the state of Ohio. Dayumm
Only missed 2....freakin 2..all year and then unleash that horrobimantion of a kick..lol.

OSU just pure choked this one away...they are both super talented and super soft. Day will never win a title...they just lack mental toughness as a program under him.

Nah, I don’t have to admit it. I prefer to admit that he’s a cheating redneck with a Lloyd Christmas haircut who looks like he should be working the drive thru at a Checkers.

Buddy he had to use a timeout because the other coach was going to fake punt it and get the first down. He recruits really well yes but he isn’t a god. His prized defense was Swiss cheese until they took out Marvin Harrison. Not to mention I don’t think he got the timeout called in time before the fake punt. “Lucky” would be the best way to describe tonight’s situation.

This is the first time since I was a little kid that I’m nothing but impatiently optimistic for next season. Feels like I’ve spent all of high school and my adulthood just waiting for football season the same way I wait for a visit to the dentist and looking past it for basketball, and recently, baseball season.

That said… The only thing that absolutely can’t happen is a 6-6 to 8-4 type season. That’ll give the “it was a flash in the pan fluke” people all the ammo they need.
Well...I hate to tell you this, but 8-4 is a big possibility.

He’s in Georgia. Doesn’t take much more than a pulse to recruit well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back