Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
My New Year’s resolution…not get so bothered when UGA wins. Watching the end of that game ruined my night and there are simply more important things in life.

I’m redneck mad and got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Gonna take a while to calm down and go to sleep. I hate sports because of nights like this….

Reactions: Vfl2407 and VFL1993
Youve got to admit. Kirby Smart is a dang hood coach. The guy is about to win back 2 back national championships with a walk on starting at QB. He has done a unreal job recruiting on the defensive side of the ball
🦬💩...he has a bunch of dudes that buy him every freaking player he wants. Tell me the truth...if you give both men the exact same players to play against each other, who would win...Heupel or Smart?

You want to call him a great recruiter, then go ahead, but that doesn't mean the same as a great coach to me. He is a good solid coach.

I don't feel you after how obsessed they have been after their superbowl against us. I hope they lose every game

I was born in Michigan and moved to Ohio when I was 10. I was a Michigan fan back in the Bo and Woody days. It was hard to be a UM fan in Ohio. OSU fans were so arrogant.

Only 1 team I hate more than OSU…ND. I was smart enough to go to UT, but those old roots still run deep.

I didn’t root for UM against TCU for at least 3 reasons. Don’t like Harbaugh, been ages since I lived in MI, and I live in the DFW area now. Nice to see TCU come out with a win.

Only missed 2....freakin 2..all year and then unleash that horrobimantion of a kick..lol.

OSU just pure choked this one away...they are both super talented and super soft. Day will never win a title...they just lack mental toughness as a program under him.

holder and kicker reaction after the kick says the holder effed up. Kicker twitter seems to agree but I can’t find an exact answer. replay Everything looks ok, maybe set up a little to close to holder? Causing the kicker to reach for it creating the hook? Either way, feel awful for both. Never settle for 50 yard kicks coaches.

Youve got to admit. Kirby Smart is a dang hood coach. The guy is about to win back 2 back national championships with a walk on starting at QB. He has done a unreal job recruiting on the defensive side of the ball
Walk on . So tired of hearing that, like it’s some big obstacle Kirby has overcome.
Dude is a top 10 QB . Makes all the throws when he has too. Him being a walk on don’t mean sh@+

Well...I hate to tell you this, but 8-4 is a big possibility.
I know, but so is 10-2 again. Florida will still be worse than us, Just take one of TAMU, Bama or UGA and win the ones you’re supposed to. Then bam, 10-2.

But I’m keenly aware of the Tennessee way, which is disaster.

holder and kicker reaction after the kick says the holder effed up. Kicker twitter seems to agree but I can’t find an exact answer. replay Everything looks ok, maybe set up a little to close to holder? Causing the kicker to reach for it creating the hook? Either way, feel awful for both. Never settle for 50 yard kicks coaches.
Can never blame a kicker for missing from 50 plus man. If I was Ohio states kicker I would be pissed they didn’t get him in better field goal range. Had two plays to do it.

SVP keeps talking about the 4th and the ESPN pundits keep acting like UGA has some magic 4th Quarter magic.

They do , luck.
Lucky that when they play Bama and Ohio st
2 teams capable of beating them the other teams top receivers and backs are out.

I know, but so is 10-2 again. Florida will still be worse than us, Just take one of TAMU, Bama or UGA and win the ones you’re supposed to. Then bam, 10-2.

But I’m keenly aware of the Tennessee way, which is disaster.
It's not that really, just that we are going to be paper thin at too many positions in good, SEC quality talent.

OL REALLY worries me along with several positions to a lesser degree....losing Wright is a huge deal.

I can see anywhere from 7-11 wins happening depending on injuries and pace of development of incoming young talent....the quicker they get better, the better our record will be.

Can never blame a kicker for missing from 50 plus man. If I was Ohio states kicker I would be pissed they didn’t get him in better field goal range. Had two plays to do it.
50 yard FG are very make able.
It’s his job. Indoors and no wind or bad turf.
If it’s a bad snap or hold then it’s not on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back