Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish the Day the Vols get in position to beat the heck out of the pups again. Hate having to rely on other teams. Usually doesn’t work out.

UGA got lucky with Harrison and the other big targets out...losing Harrison was the straw that broke their back imo. UGA gets really lucky with that two years in a row.
It’s mind boggling. State was torching them when he was in. I suppose we’ll all have to hope for a Tcu miracle

It’s mind boggling. State was torching them when he was in. I suppose we’ll all have to hope for a Tcu miracle
He must have really gotten his bell wrung pretty bad for them to throw away a good chance at the NC by sitting him down. I give them credit for looking out for the kid, but I hope it was really necessary....they had no weapons left to hurt Georgia with once he was out.

He must have really gotten his bell wrung pretty bad for them to throw away a good chance at the NC by sitting him down. I give them credit for looking out for the kid, but I hope it was really necessary....they had no weapons left to hurt Georgia with once he was out.
I thought they had all the WRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back