Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad it happened, but I actually do feel bad for him. You know he feels responsible for everything that happened after. That's a lot of weight to carry on one's shoulders.
He's not the one who got nailed for a yard on first down and then stuffed for a safety on second down. So Cal ground attack can't handle Tulane. 😂

Guess I'll steal your gif too. . .

tenor.gif

The Rose Bowl is one of the most beautiful settings in sports. If you haven't experienced it...your loss.
Amen. Got the privilege to see UT play UCLA there once. A few years later, got to see my son and his high school band march in the Rose Parade. That too is a special experience.

I really need TCU to find a miracle in their back pocket and beat Georgia. My sanity, what little there is left, depends on it.
TCU is a team that has nothing to lose in this game with Georgia. There's no telling what they will throw at Georgia :):):):). Pull out every trick play in your play book and never punt when you cross the 50 yard line :cool::cool::cool:

Just went back to the Neyland-rising Mehupel post for a kick and read a few pages. If someone had said that we beat Florida, LSU, Alabama, and Clemson to go 11-2 in year two we would have ran them out of town. This was a dark and scary place back then LOL
How many likes is it up to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back