Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not true. My wife and I divide things up equally. She makes all the small decisions and I make all the big ones. Been married 38 years and if we ever have a big decision to make I'll be ready.
Yep…. I was told the other day by my wife that I moved her away from home/her mom….. I didn’t even apply for the job….. she applied on line in my name. 🤣

Usually they aren’t forced to resign or fired. Just separated and not allowed to be direct reports. Was Boutte directly reporting to the girl? I doubt it.
Are you under the impression that she was only sleeping with the player?

The subordinate comments are stemming from the reports that she, a recruiting coordinator, was also sleeping with multiple superior staff members.

Are you under the impression that she was only sleeping with the player?

The subordinate comments are stemming from the reports that she, a recruiting coordinator, was also sleeping with multiple superior staff members.
Well Steve, I'm guessing they weren't doing much sleeping....

Players aren't employees and even if they were, some recruiting coordinator would not be considered their direct or indirect superior in any kind of way.
Wrong. She’s was in the position that would impact recruiting. How do you think that reflects on the University as a whole? Oh, I know recruits would love that bonus and I’m sure it goes on everywhere, but this is out there now. As a parent I would think twice before I sent my son there. And that’s part of her job description, or was.

Merrill has been unhappy for a while. Not surprising the bowl game would escalate that to very unhappy. He's a good receiver but he's not beating out the guys in front of him and he has the power to try to fix that. Or not.
How is Sampson? Didn’t see him in the bowl game.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Wrong. She’s was in the position that would impact recruiting. How do you think that reflects on the University as a whole? Oh, I know recruits would love that bonus and I’m sure it goes on everywhere, but this is out there now. As a parent I would think twice before I sent my son there. And that’s part of her job description, or was.
For the record, can you tell us exactly what position she was in? One woman, 5 guys, I'm guessing the options were limited....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back