Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to put some respect on Jabari Small’s name…… He played in every game last year except the lower level teams( he did get knocked out in couple after giving it ago) At times….. he could barely utilize his arm and he still went out there on that field….. He has played hurt for two straight years…. People whined about losing Tiyon Evans…. That guy sat out every time he pulled a public hair…..Jabari Small is what a true VFL looks like.

Nothing worse than getting your hair pulled in public

We got bumped down to #8 in basketball. I'm calling for a mutiny
mutiny-this-is-mutiny.gif

Early Positive News on Damar Hamlin and How His Life Was Saved

@jave36 I want to give you credit for pointing out something last night. Whatever issue Hamlin had, in an odd way it was a blessing to have had this event happen on a football field. No better place to be. I assume this means he’s going to survive, which is incredible. Because from what I’ve read this commotio cordis, he may have actually died right there on the field and was brought back to life by Bengals professionals.

Yeah hospital security are going to keep people out in a high profile event. Wouldn’t expect them to be able to ID Diggs without help
Without a list of pre-approved visitors and said visitors have to probably provide ID upon arrival.

Of course not every hospital is the same or uses the same security service.

Early Positive News on Damar Hamlin and How His Life Was Saved

@jave36 I want to give you credit for pointing out something last night. Whatever issue Hamlin had, in an odd way it was a blessing to have had this event happen on a football field. No better place to be. I assume this means he’s going to survive, which is incredible. Because from what I’ve read this commotio cordis, he may have actually died right there on the field and was brought back to life by Bengals professionals.
The Buffalo Bills Tweet update says: "His heartbeat was restored on the field..."

So, he did die on the field.

Without a list of pre-approved visitors and said visitors have to probably provide ID upon arrival.

Of course not every hospital is the same or uses the same security service.
Absolutely. And any major level 1 trauma hospital is going to have security in the ER

I saw that Hamlin incident live and first thing I thought seeing the way he was hit and went down was that it was commotio cordis. Which is more common in baseball (ball to chest impacts on line drives etc.)

Hope he makes a full recovery, it was scary for sure. Also strongly advise anyone with kids in baseball to invest in chest protectors.

I saw that Hamlin incident live and first thing I thought seeing the way he was hit and went down was that it was commotio cordis. Which is more common in baseball (ball to chest impacts on line drives etc.)

Hope he makes a full recovery, it was scary for sure. Also strongly advise anyone with kids in baseball to invest in chest protectors.

Heart guard shirts for all youth baseball players are a must!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back