Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Jennifer Connelly in her prime.. Career Opportunities.. if I were a dude and liked women that would be my pick because I wanted to scratch her eyes out lol
tenor.gif

If we were to lose a RB, I hope it’s not Wright. You can tell a difference between when small is in and when Wright and Sampson come in. Wright changed the Clemson game. Don’t know why they love small so much and I’m thankful for his effort, but the talent is different between Small and the other two. If Wright does leave, I feel confident we will get a good RB to replace him. We need Sampson to be RB1. He is a game changer.

Please just quit it, no it wouldn’t. Asinine statement. Your must be one of them portal is the answer to everything guys. I want Wright, he will be number 1 back come spring. He has played well and continually got better. And he has not indicated he doesn’t want to be here so why would fans want him to leave. Just ludicrous knee jerk lunacy. GBO

Oh wow. Speaking of knee jerk … really jumping to an incorrect conclusion on that one.

SIAP but the NCAA really wants to kill college athletics don’t they? Geez. Stop this expansion nonsense!!!! 90 teams? Hell no!

If the expansion was strictly on the play in tournament that they already do with 4 teams, I’d be for it. Still a lot of basketball to ask teams to play though. I’m not however, on board with making the actual tournament 90 teams deep.

If we were to lose a RB, I hope it’s not Wright. You can tell a difference between when small is in and when Wright and Sampson come in. Wright changed the Clemson game. Don’t know why they love small so much and I’m thankful for his effort, but the talent is different between Small and the other two. If Wright does leave, I feel confident we will get a good RB to replace him. We need Sampson to be RB1. He is a game changer.

Until Sampson learns to block and Wright holds on to the ball they won't be the starter. They love Small so much because he does everything to a standard. He's not elite but Wright isn't either imo. I'd like to see Sampson take the reigns though but its not hard to see why they trust Small.

Until Sampson learns to block and Wright holds on to the ball they won't be the starter. They love Small so much because he does everything to a standard. He's not elite but Wright isn't either imo. I'd like to see Sampson take the reigns though but its not hard to see why they trust Small.

Did you not see Sampson in the Andy game? He made at least two crucial blocks that gave Bazooka Joe enough time to hit some key throws to extend drives. He showed huge amounts of development over the course of the year.

Did you not see Sampson in the Andy game? He made at least two crucial blocks that gave Bazooka Joe enough time to hit some key throws to extend drives. He showed huge amounts of development over the course of the year.

Okay? And Clemson? I'm just saying Sampson and Wright are both not hitting the standard that the staff would like or they would be getting the bulk of the work. We all know they are both more talented than Small but imo only Sampson has elite ability. He has an opportunity to takeover in the spring.

Fair enough… my husband is still in love with Alicia Silverstone and Jenny McCarthy and would dump me in a hot minute… and possibly Denise Richards
Your husband has good taste. Of course, that should go without saying since he married you. Jenny McCarthy isn't my type, but Alicia Silverstone and Denise Richards are nice selections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back