Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea when we hear something on OC and tight ends coaches
Traditionally the busiest after the NC and coaches meetings. If we’re targeting a recruiting beast, he may still be coaching. Could see where Halzle gets the promotion but the new TE hire gets a Co- title.

Guys and gals, since spring of '20 I've avoided Covid. My wife as well. No longer. I just tested positive. Mild symptoms so far.

My cocktail included Alk Seltzer Cold and Flu Day/Night and Coricidin for High Blood Pressure. And my favorite when I’m sick: ginger ale. Took Zinc and Quericitin supplements as well.

My cocktail included Alk Seltzer Cold and Flu Day/Night and Coricidin for High Blood Pressure. And my favorite when I’m sick: ginger ale. Took Zinc and Quericitin supplements as well.
Also eat two raw garlic gloves and a whole lemon

It works

A beautiful harpist from Utah told me about it

Mine was Mucinex, calcium with Vitamin D, Tylenol PM, and Zinc lozenges… I never want to consume any of these things ever again.. oh and purple gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back