Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't hurt. Plus I'm within the first 24hrs.
Might be a @VolsDoc81TX question, but by my understanding it CAN hurt. Zinc can have some pretty bad side effects. The daily recommended amount of intake is only 40mg, but some supplements are way higher.

Plus I once read that OTC Zinc supplements aren't very pure. Often have worrisome levels of heavy metals and such.

I have Zinc, but I'll break the pill in half (to 25mg) and only take it early on if I start feeling something. Might be overly paranoid about it but Zinc toxicity is a thing.

My cocktail included Alk Seltzer Cold and Flu Day/Night and Coricidin for High Blood Pressure. And my favorite when I’m sick: ginger ale. Took Zinc and Quericitin supplements as well.
I can’t do any of that crap. I’m still on call if my morning shift cook calls out in the morning like she did this morning. Even though I feel like crap, I’m afraid to take anything in case I oversleep.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Might be a @VolsDoc81TX question, but by my understanding it CAN hurt. Zinc can have some pretty bad side effects. The daily recommended amount of intake is only 40mg, but some supplements are way higher.

Plus I once read that OTC Zinc supplements aren't very pure. Often have worrisome levels of heavy metals and such.

I have Zinc, but I'll break the pill in half (to 25mg) and only take it early on if I start feeling something. Might be overly paranoid about it but Zinc toxicity is a thing.
If you follow the dosage recommendation (number of times per day and number of days), it's fine. If you go overboard for a couple days or supplement long term, it can be bad.

Y’all remember when I said there’s no need to think about who is on the roster until fall camp?

I was sort of kidding. Never dreamed we would have to be wondering if a player like Wright, that was established in the #1 offense and getting plenty of playing time with more to come, would be leaving to go to NC. Was just worried about players like Walker not wanting to wait.

Phil Mafah, stud Clemson RB, is apparently portaling. AP said he’s our target. Would be a huge get and an upgrade over Wright if true. That guy is a stud but Dabo is too stupid to feed him.
20230103_234435.gif

*edit--- Mafah is extremely impressive. Hopefully the portal talk is true and the AP "decided to stay news" is just smokescreening

Last edited:
Reactions: UTfan94
Phil Mafah, stud Clemson RB, is apparently portaling. AP said he’s our target. Would be a huge get and an upgrade over Wright if true. That guy is a stud but Dabo is too stupid to feed him.
On Mafah:
Heard tonight that he has decided to stay.
-AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back