Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe it’s the winning 11 games, it’s missing the playoffs. They’re not used to being in this place, but I get what you’re saying. I hope we don’t get to that same level, but I fear we would. Thankfully there’s enough of us olders to reign in our younger fans. It’s great to see their fans bitch about it though.
Hell...we have literally been arguing for the last two days with some of our guys that are intent on dissatisfaction, and incessantly bitching after the unbelievable 11 win season our staff just gave us out of no where.

Fans are great...but damn do they suck.

Hell...we have literally been arguing for the last two days with some of our guys that are intent on dissatisfaction, and incessantly bitching after the unbelievable 11 win season our staff just gave us out of no where.

Fans are great...but damn do they suck.
Yes, you suck. But I don't judge.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I didn't comment when Bobo was mentioned as OC, but Friend as OL?? Arnett is setting himself up to fail.
While I agree, he does have SEC experience. Mississippi State is not going to go out and get who they want. It feels weird but probably not a bad hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back