Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you don't watch the players' interviews the week following the game. Or....watch the actual game. The only defensive player that showed up to play that night was Aaron Beasley.
And only your girl calls me Willie.

LMAO! You caught me! I’m a nobody and do not watch any games or talk to anyone at UT at all. Caught me!

My girl… hahaha

More like boss/wife.

I was going to lay into you but I realized really quickly that you are not very good at s*** talking so I’ll let you be. Hahaha

Reactions: VolNash17
It is freaking dumb. The f'n idiots should be thankful for what they have had and shut their stupid face...Alabama fans bitching about winning 11 games after all they have won is freaking stupid as stupid gets.

Fans suck.
I don’t believe it’s the winning 11 games, it’s missing the playoffs. They’re not used to being in this place, but I get what you’re saying. I hope we don’t get to that same level, but I fear we would. Thankfully there’s enough of us olders to reign in our younger fans. It’s great to see their fans bitch about it though.

VN brethren, I need some help resolving a fantasy football dilemma. After the no contest for the Bengals-Bills, ESPN erased the stats from the game to that point. Our commish who was up 4 at the time is now down 3. He had Burrow, Chase, and Mixon playing who average a combined 59 points a game. Other guy had no one left. The other guy is now claiming victory. This is a decade long league with some decent money on the line.

I was the league creator, and judgement has been passed to me as commish is in a conflict of interest. It's unprecedented and imo it's clear commish should be the champ. Thoughts?
The guy claiming victory and taking advantage of the situation needs to STFU and take his L.

Reactions: Ttucke11
While getting caught up on the Harbaugh Burgers I was reminded that he played Screech’s cousin on Saved by the Bell. 💫

Second half watched.

1. Slaughter was a monster on the 1st and 2nd drives Clemson had. He blows up blocks and doesn't allow ball carriers to break tackles. This is amazing since he was tackling Ngata, Shipley, and Mafah.
2. They cannot block us. While we will miss B. Young, everyone else + reinforcements will be handy. We will be better at all levels on defense next year and have depth.
3. McCullough had a nice second half.
4. JuJu might struggle against the pass but he is solid in run support. Tremendous 3rd and 4th down plays on Clemson's third possession and I believe the game changed here!
5. J Wright is so fast and our OL started dominating their D-line starting at 2 min remaining in 3rd.
6. I think S White will break every TN record if healthy. He is the closest thing I have seen since Peerless Price to play at TN.
7. Ramel responded bigtime to his first half.
8. Bru is going to have a David Boston type year next year.
9. Did I mention they couldn't block us.
10. Jabari Small protects the ball. Rhyme intended.
11. Darnell Wright

Milton has all the tools. All of them. His TD throws were all magic. Only 2-3 QB;s in college can make the throws he does. He deserved MVP (along with Beasley and Slaughter) and I am excited about 2023.

Last edited:
Second half watched.

1. Slaughter was a monster on the 1st and 2nd drives Clemson had. He blows up blocks and doesn't allow ball carriers to break tackles. This is amazing since he was tackling Ngata, Shipley, and Mafah.
2. They cannot block us. While we will miss B. Young, everyone else + reinforcements will be handy. We will be better at all levels on defense next year and have depth.
3. McCullough had a nice second half.
4. JuJu might struggle against the pass but he is solid in run support. Tremendous 3rd and 4th down plays on Clemson's third possession and I believe the game changed here!
5. J Wright is so fast and our OL started dominating their D-line starting at 2 min remaining in 3rd.
6. I think S White will break every TN record if healthy. He is the closest thing I have seen since Peerless Price to play at TN.
7. Ramel responded bigtime to his first half.
8. Bru is going to have a David Boston type year next year.
9. Did I mention they couldn't block us.
10. Jabari Small protect the ball. Rhyme indented.
11. Darnell Wright

Milton has all the tools. All of them. His TD throws were all magic. Only 2-3 QB;s in college can make the throws he does. He deserved MVP (along with Beasley and Slaughter) and I am excited about 2023.

Plan to watch again tomorrow night because strangely the college football national championship game continues to be on a Monday. I’m going to pretend Tennessee-Clemson is the NC game.

Last edited:
The best gangster of them all isn't in that picture, however...

James Gandolfini would take it to a whole other level 9 years later. No disrespect to all the others, Tony Soprano is the greatest gangster ever created, imo.
Absolutely not. He wasn't even the best gangster on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back