Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banks may be to blame for the zone cushion, though it's hard for me to believe he wants them that far off the receivers. But turning your head around? That has to be something Martinez coaches these guys to do.
I don’t know but it seems to me once we get more raw talent in here we’ll be fine.

If a db doesn’t have the speed to keep up with receivers all he can do is turn around and run full out, turning your head around is difficult in that situation.
Conversely if the db has elite speed enables him to keep up easily then having the wherewithal to turn and make a play on the ball comes much easier.

Don’t know if that made sense but it did to me at the time..

Loved that floor & that building - so many great memories!
Felt that was about Alumni Memorial and Stokely. At some point, we'll...uh...you younger fans will look back on TBA with similar sentiments.
Stokely was 100X better than TBA. Not even close.......................

Old arenas like that have that "high school" smell and feel.
Tulane's arena......Best I've ever been to.
Mu**ay St's old gym
IUPUI's gym

Has Heupel ever blamed lack of talent? Plenty of us have, but I don't think CJH has made too many excuses to this point.

Good point. I don’t think I have read or heard any excuses from him. Another refreshing sign that we have a great coach. Accepts blame and moves forward with a goal to improve.

Therefore we should all be at

15-0🤠

I was very confused lol

Well, it was college. Also....

seinfeld-not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

Stokely was 100X better than TBA. Not even close.......................

Old arenas like that have that "high school" smell and feel.
Tulane's arena......Best I've ever been to.
Mu**ay St's old gym
IUPUI's gym
Asheville Civic Center & Freedom Hall in Jocy still have great games for Socon.

More specifically FH has been outfitted with fantastic Sound System & there isnt a bad seat in the house. Its a shame Asheville gets the Socon Tourney.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back