Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pollack said they were a young team, and we knew they lost a lot on defense last year. But every starting player on offense except Bowers is eligible for the draft. They have 5 on defense. So, just because someone is a redshirt sophomore doesn’t mean they are young. UGA can do that stacking talent.

Bigger pro potential..Stetson or Duggan?
I get it..it is a team game..but some have all the tangibles and fail bigly and some just have it. Even the NFL cannot figure it out.
I think Bennett is a benefactor of the insane amount of talent around him. In the NFL, the talent/playing field is a lot more levelled to a degree. I don’t think he’d have this type of success in the NFL.

This is very reminiscing of the Bama vs Notre Dame national championship. I think it was Mike McGlinchey who said I looked down as I put my paw to the ground and looked across the line all I saw was 310+ lb guys non stop!! Ohio state learned that more size is needed but everyone else still hasn't learned 12 years later.

Neurontin (gabapentin) was developed to treat ALS. It didn’t work for ALS at all.
During the research it was noted to stop seizures and reduce nerve pain symptoms. It was never intended as a psychiatric medication.
I was at the med school during development and testing of Neurontin (gabapentin). I was part of the ALS clinic. It was awful how nothing has really helped ALS…

All of the meds in this family have a number 1 side effect of sedation or depression of CNS function. If you drive for a living, that’s an unacceptable risk. Lower dosage could help with little to no sedation.
I was prescribed gabapentin for a nerve issue - didn’t help at all, just made me feel stoned!

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I think Bennett is a benefactor of the insane amount of talent around him. In the NFL, the talent/playing field is a lot more levelled to a degree. I don’t think he’d have this type of success in the NFL.
No way they replicate this same success necks yurr

I think OSU and Michigan play 10 times Michigan wins maybe 2 times
None of TCUs wins give them any credibility or superiority
Do you think South Carolina should’ve been in over Tennessee or played in the orange bowl
Over us
They didn't have the record to support it.

Michigan had the record to support it. So did TCU. You can argue strength of schedule all you want, but the facts are they beat the teams on their schedule. The fact our defense sucked ass in the SCar game is what kept us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back