Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if recruiting "fit" and "culture" limits our talent pool?

Don't go crazy people. It's a legit question. Not all 5*'s are going to be seen as fits.
Probably, but it needed to be a priority for the first 3-4 years.
Once the right culture is firmly established then some gamble’s with some top level talent
May be needed.

I don't know that it's an excuse. Fit and culture are absolutely important in building a program. But at some point, you have to question, when does talent become the priority?
I agree… just putting a potential thing out there. Your question is definitely a valid one

Who are the 5* that we have been turning down….. I think our recruiting will keep getting better and eventually reach that level if we keep growing.
Hopefully. But there were definitely talented portal guys we were told we didn't pursue based off of "fit". Probably true of some recruits as well.

Reactions: VolNash17
I think the TCU is bad sentiment is stupid

Georgia is and has been far and away the best team all year and they were capable of doing this to almost anybody.

Its like they finally figured out they were allowed to throw the ball to their playmakers on offense

USCe scored 7 on UGA and a terrible Auburn scored 10 at least. TCU isn’t bad but this is a total embarrassment for that league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back