Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I don’t think there is a more delusional fanbase than South Carolina. I wonder how this guy will feel in week 3 after they lose to Georgia 45-17.

They won't win the east, but they will finish 3rd and be a problem for some folks. They will score but struggle to defend. It's a very QB rich draft and that's why he's coming back. Here is how I see the east next year. Georgia, Tennessee, SC, Kentucky, Missou/Florida (I can't choose), Vandy.

Reactions: VolByLaw and Glitch
UGA fans on finebaum are disgusting
There already saying back to back to back bc there gonna win it next year

Well they gotta go through Knoxville first and that game the second to last week is gonna be a big one
Why would you watch the Jerry Springer of sports talk?

With that model, the 3 at-large would've been OSU, Bama, and TCU. Vols would get snubbed despite beating Bama and Clemson and would've easily beaten KSU, Utah, and TCU.

I think we are seeing increased parity now. Need 12 or 16. There'd be some walk-throughs for sure, but we'd also get to see schools like Tulane beat schools like USC sometimes.

March Madness started with just a dozen or so teams and gradually grew to what it is today. Basketball is a much different sport, but could you imagine if they'd stuck with the 1940s like 16-team bracket today? There'd be no Cinderellas. There'd be no chance for the little guy.

Every other level of football has a larger playoff. I'm with Mike Leach on that.

In fact - in honor of Mike Leach we should expand asap. Call it the Mike Leach College Football 16-Team Playoff 😂
Conference championship game shouldn't determine who goes to playoff. Regular season, just like the NFL. A 5 loss team doesn't get to go just because they sneaked by in the championship game. Just make it like the NFL.

Reactions: Smokey X
I’m here, what’s the update? Rashada? We’ve got a boatload of issues and he’s only one. It’ll make you all happy to know that my assessment of Florida football right now is seriously bleak. As in, pre-Spurrier bleakness. I have no idea if Rashada makes it to campus or not but I know the disorganization has to improve or we’ll be 6-6 forevermore.
6-6?

We all have our dreams, I suppose.

Gators suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back