Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need prayers for my daughter…. They think she has a torn meniscus that will need surgery and she will miss the rest of her basketball season. She is very upset and was having a great year.
Prayers up. Silver lining, with the right mindset she's getting an advantage to start training for next season before her competition once it's repaired. High school athletes' greatest growths are between seasons. Good luck!

Edit: now seeing she's in college. Thankfully she'll be covered and have quality physical therapy. Offseason thing holds true lol

I take Gabapentin. Doesn't make me feel stoned but doesn't really help my neuropathy either. At least I don't think it does. I mean, I still get intense pain in my feet at night. Legs too. Add that to my back pain and sleep is tough sometimes. But it is what it is. The fact I'm a liver transplant recipient seems to limit what drugs I can take. Mostly just have to live with the pain.
Highest dose of Gabapentin barely touched my sciatica. Lyrica helps me function and also helps the neuropathy. Can’t you take it?

You think the 2 blowout wins over mediocre teams were the aberrations and not the bad half against a current mid-pack SEC team?
I think the struggles against CU, Ole Miss, and Maryland gave reason to believe that we could get plenty cold. Miss St and South Carolina were great but it felt like we couldn’t really miss and I just think there’s a reversion to the mean at some point. This is a solid win and a good second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back