Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit, back in the day, whenever they had Will Perdue, Barry Booker, Barry Goheen, Frank Cornett..went to the Sweet 16...They beat Pitt in the second round on miraculous shots, in OT, one of the happiest sports moments in my life...they got beat in the 16 by Kansas, who won it all that year. I loved that team. 1988.
I despised Phil Cox

I think the struggles against CU, Ole Miss, and Maryland gave reason to believe that we could get plenty cold. Miss St and South Carolina were great but it felt like we couldn’t really miss and I just think there’s a reversion to the mean at some point. This is a solid win and a good second half.
I think our mean is Top 10. When we play our best we are Top 4. When we play poorly we are no worse than 12. We played poorly tonight and still came out with a 9pt win that imo was never really in danger. Shoot, we still had an 80% chance to win per ESPN when Vandy took the halftime lead.

We will inevitably lose a game against a team we beat 95/100 times. Because that's basketball.

The most amazing aspect is the total disregard of basketball play by the announcers- come on Dane pay attention to the actual game. Next thing you know they will bring out the snacks.
Well TN needs to respect story time by Dane. Better coordination needed.

I take Gabapentin. Doesn't make me feel stoned but doesn't really help my neuropathy either. At least I don't think it does. I mean, I still get intense pain in my feet at night. Legs too. Add that to my back pain and sleep is tough sometimes. But it is what it is. The fact I'm a liver transplant recipient seems to limit what drugs I can take. Mostly just have to live with the pain.
I imagine it's very difficult. I have my share of aches and pains but nothing like yours. Hope that yours get better at some point.

I take Gabapentin. Doesn't make me feel stoned but doesn't really help my neuropathy either. At least I don't think it does. I mean, I still get intense pain in my feet at night. Legs too. Add that to my back pain and sleep is tough sometimes. But it is what it is. The fact I'm a liver transplant recipient seems to limit what drugs I can take. Mostly just have to live with the pain.
That has to be rough. I'm dealing with Stenosis related back pain myself, but it doesn't sound anything as bad as that.

I find I'm sleeping less and not really getting rest even when I do anymore. I won't take opioids. But I have found myself drinking more often than I used to. Something's going to have to give soon it feels like.

Crazy to think that in the 4th quarter of the Florida game we were up 18...38-20
Very next game at LSU we were up 37-7 heading into the 4th quarter
An then at home against Bama we were up 28-10 in the 2nd quarter.

What a special team this was, it has been a while since we have seen this on Rocky Top

Last edited:
Disagree. Uga woulda just ran through 3-4 teams instead of 2. Ohio state and bama are the only two teams in the nation that could argue they have as much talent on the roster as uga. Doesn’t matter if there’s 4 teams or 24 teams in the playoffs, we’d all still see that regardless.

You do realize I'm not talking about Georgia, I'm talking about TCU. UGA probably makes it... TCU doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back