Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WB sucks but whatever. If Hadden is a starter VN needs to kidnap him and hold him hostage until the season is over. He shouldve been kicked off the team after that SCAR game.
It wasn’t that long ago…. After the Pittsburgh game I think…. More than a few posters claimed that is was obvious that Hadden was our best cb. 🤣

It wasn’t that long ago…. After the Pittsburgh game I think…. More than a few posters claimed that is was obvious that Hadden was our best cb. 🤣
After that game, and then the rest of the season, I realized WB was much better than I thought. Hadden, im still waiting on him to do something besides run his mouth.

He has used his free transfer I think so we shall see.
I think it’s a situation that if the coaches don’t like how he fits their plan culturally, they’d release him to go elsewhere.

I hope he takes the coaching to heart and gets his act together. He is talented.

I think it’s a situation that if the coaches don’t like how he fits their plan culturally, they’d release him to go elsewhere.

I hope he takes the coaching to heart and gets his act together. He is talented.
I’m not sure the coaches have a huge issue with him…. He started the next two games after SC.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I’m not sure the coaches have a huge issue with him…. He started the next two games after SC.
They honestly don't think they would have had a choice. I’m hoping the South Carolina game was a momentary lapse of judgement but you’d want to be careful having a head case in the Locker room with this young talent coming in. All culturally speaking of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back