Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take my chances with former 5 star dbs that are 6-2….we’ll see
You would think so… maybe they won’t fit the culture. Just end up somewhere else and become a first round draft pick… we’ll see. Hopefully staff goes after him. Need all the help Tennessee can get back there

Reactions: Walkman
I propose us (The RF) having a Constitutional Convention so we can discuss how we do Recruiting threads for Portal Players in the future. Doesn't need to be a quick decision, there are many hurdles, but this current setup, this Articles of Confederation of sorts, is not satisfactory to me.
Amen

Reactions: UTMVol76
South Carolina fans watched Georgia bend TCU over the barrel and show them the 50 states and are like “Yeah, dudes, we got Spencer Rattler back. We are TOTALLY going into Athens, Georgia and beating the back-to-back national champions in Week 3. We are definitely winning the East even though with have to play 3 road games in Athens, Knoxville, and College Station! Cockadoodle-doo!!!!!”

But seriously, South Carolina has a tough schedule next year. They very realistically could go 7-5 and it’s going to be hilarious. That 2 game stretch to end the season made these clowns think they are championship contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back