Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed that thread! We did/ still do offer annual one time payment options. We did a push around the holidays with extra incentives for annual memberships as well to coincide with the holidays as gift options.
That's good to know. I went to the site to make a suggestion for us out of state Vols. I will join anyway, but want to know if there is a better option for those of us that might only get to one game a year + bowl game. Perhaps something involving less "live" perks.

Reactions: RikidyBones
Apparently there's not a "Whole Lotta Love" between Rashada and their NIL donors.
Looks like Rashada has told Florida, "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", I'm heading "Over the Hills and Far Away". Time to "Ramble On".
Maybe Cal needs a quarterback and he'll be "Going to California".
Such a "Heartbreaker" after Florida fans got their hopes up after stealing him from Miami. But crying won't help you and praying won't do you no good.
If Sunbelt Billy doesn't turn this around, soon they'll be marching him to the "Gallows Pole".

That was awesome @DeepPurpleFloyd.. For real, outstanding!

The most popular computer polls:

1673550710144.png

1673550819691.png

1673550787146.png

1673550750629.png

1673550630121.png

1673550689194.png

1673550610872.png

Alabama at 2???
sophia-cringe.gif

good work A.I.

Had a dream that Florida beat us by 40 in Neyland and all of our QB's got hurt

How silly!

We could beat them with Josh Heupel next year!

Bizarro dream. We'll beat them by 40 in Gainesville next year and they won't have a QB on the roster. Heupels going to start doing to Florida what he does to Missouri.

I propose us (The RF) having a Constitutional Convention so we can discuss how we do Recruiting threads for Portal Players in the future. Doesn't need to be a quick decision, there are many hurdles, but this current setup, this Articles of Confederation of sorts, is not satisfactory to me.
Well I first put forth a proposal to not allow FF's to start random threads. Also similar to recruits I think there needs to be real interest from the coaches. Threads are made once a recruit receives an offer. not every football player in america has a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back