Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
overturned-truck-joke-laffgaff.jpg

I propose us (The RF) having a Constitutional Convention so we can discuss how we do Recruiting threads for Portal Players in the future. Doesn't need to be a quick decision, there are many hurdles, but this current setup, this Articles of Confederation of sorts, is not satisfactory to me.
I propose we let Freak and the nods handle it.

Because that's how it works. You guys know we don't have any say so, right?

What makes you think we're interested? He only played like two games this year, and my understanding is our staff was wanting someone with actual experience that can start right away.
I’m thinking we’d love to have this guy and he’d probably start this season. Dude is super talented that can play man-press, which is something we haven’t had a few years.

I’m thinking we’d love to have this guy and he’d probably start this season. Dude is super talented that can play man-press, which is something we haven’t had a few years.
We, as fans, would love it. Not sure the coaches feel the same way. We'll see if they pursue.

Don’t you think we could use a former 5 star #25 player in the country that happens to be a potential lock down corner?👀

Ryland Goede has entered the portal from Georgia. Former 4* TE. Had to be hard to break into that rotation. Not gonna jump Bowers or Washington.
He’d be a good get, but he’d be going into his 5 year in college. On one of the pods the other day they kind of think if we take another TE it’d be someone younger who would be ok waiting until Warren and Castles are gone (both of them are in their 6th year upcoming).

But who knows! I’m not on staff lol

Don’t you think we could use a former 5 star #25 player in the country that happens to be a potential lock down corner?👀
As I said in my previous post, what we as fans think doesn't always match what the coaches think. There have been plenty of portal players I would love to have gotten, but we didn't pursue.

He’d be a good get, but he’d be going into his 5 year in college. On one of the pods the other day they kind of think if we take another TE it’d be someone younger who would be ok waiting until Warren and Castles are gone (both of them are in their 6th year upcoming).

But who knows! I’m not on staff lol
I wasn't saying pursue him. The coaches will decide that. I'm just glad to see some Georgia defections. And since he's a TE, I commented on their TE room. They've been stacked at that position.

I wasn't saying pursue him. The coaches will decide that. I'm just glad to see some Georgia defections. And since he's a TE, I commented on their TE room. They've been stacked at that position.
They have like 2 more Top Tight end recruits coming in. Doesn’t look like much of a drop off

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back