Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last sentence is incorrect today. Uros was the only one playing semi decent today. Hence why Tennessee lost…. Think I just saw another missed layup.
It's not incorrect. Uros played well because he was allowed to play so physical under the basket. But if losing him meant KY losing Oscar, I'd take those odds. Oscar out of the game changes things.

Is Tennessee cursed? I’m convinced Georgia put their curse on us. Every sports team College or Pro. Always good never top notch. So so so aggravating.

Just can't handle the pressure. All week, I tried to convince myself this wouldn't happen. Rivalry game-- UT's the better team; should be a sure W. Lots of expectations. Retiring CL's jersey. All those UT alums in the house. Big game, big stakes-- big stumble.

It's not incorrect. Uros played well because he was allowed to play so physical under the basket. But if losing him meant KY losing Oscar, I'd take those odds. Oscar out of the game changes things.
True… but we both agree Tennessee has got to play better. That’s just the bottom line. Crappy all around

The officiating definitely favors KY. By letting them play rough under the basket, it protects Tshiebwe (or however it's spelled) from foul trouble. Yet they call ticky-tack stuff away from the basket that has ZZ in foul trouble.
This. Murder each other under the basket... Touch an elbow at center court... Whistle.

Just can't handle the pressure. All week, I tried to convince myself this wouldn't happen. Rivalry game-- UT's the better team; should be a sure W. Lots of expectations. Retiring CL's jersey. All those UT alums in the house. Big game, big stakes-- big stumble.
It happens in every Tennessee sport. I should expect it at this point. Beyond frustrating

Reactions: jakez4ut
Admiral wouldn't have lost that game once we get within 2 or 3. Lofton probably sitting there like "why don't they simply just make a 3 from midcourt and win?"

If the refs had called all the fouls under the basket, both Oscar and Uros would probably have fouled out. But not making those calls favors KY. Oscar is a lot more important to KY than Uros is to us. Uros had a good game, but part of that was not getting called for fouls. Oscar out of the game increases our odds of winning.
We scored 56 points…. Our guys need to man up and take it.

Reactions: Glitch and drvenner
True… but we both agree Tennessee has got to play better. That’s just the bottom line. Crappy all around
Yes, they need to play better. They missed some easy shots and made some poor shot selection. But we're not a bang it up under the boards type team. If the refs aren't going to call those fouls, it doesn't favor us.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back