Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤔In addition to the ”club” type memberships with SA involvement with members, does Spyre coordinate ”spokesperson“ types of opportunities for SA?

They also broker deals with outside companies for SA’s. They mentioned in the Q&A that they had set up Cade Mays with a local company, and it started the July 1 that NIL went into effect in TN.

Oops….Awaka
I’m okay with the loss, since it’s January 14. It’s how we respond, what will our guys learn from this game? Rebounding and missed layups is what got us. The good news is that this years team has answers in the paint when we are cold from 3. Aidoo, O, Luka and Phillips have to play better in these big games![/QUO

Not a basketball guy at all or much of a baseball guy. Watching UT play basketball because my live in 95 year old mother likes it. That being said it seems like there are WAY too many games to freak out and read too much into one loss. Looked like to me the more shots that were missed the more the players pressed and it snowballed on them. It happens.

Some of you all need to take a break from sports because you clearly have no understanding how any of this works. The only curse we have is the over reactions by our fanbase .

Both can be true. It’s unacceptable to lose to an awful UK team at home. One loss doesn’t mean too much in January in college basketball. I never get why people won’t allow people to vent though. It’s ****ing UK, Barnes has owned them and now he coughs up one at home to the worst UK team in a while. Yeah people are gonna be upset for a minute or two lol

I know that I haven't been posting much lately, but I gotta ask one favor of y'all. If you still have your Dad, please call him just to chat and tell him you love him. All the times I should have, told myself to, and didn't..... and now I can't. You never believe that your hero will ever die, but life always has a way of proving you wrong. He may not have been my biological father, but he was absolutely my Dad.

2.29.40 - 1.12.23
I’m so sorry…🙏

My dad is no longer of this world but I still feel him with me and I talk to him from my heart a lot…

Both can be true. It’s unacceptable to lose to an awful UK team at home. One loss doesn’t mean too much in January in college basketball. I never get why people won’t allow people to vent though. It’s ****ing UK, Barnes has owned them and now he coughs up one at home to the worst UK team in a while. Yeah people are gonna be upset for a minute or two lol
No way. This is a message board? Dang. Must’ve missed the memo.

Vent, sure. Run down our coach and say we're cursed. Over reacting

He didn’t cough anything up. We missed 5 wide open layups. How is that the coaches fault?

That thump you hear is the sound of John Lynch's bottle of hooch hitting the floor as he adds up the total he traded up for Trey Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back