Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are gonna hear it for this one and rightly so

some of the most garbage offense you will see every time Ricky Barnes gets on a big stage.
Stupid ass 🦬 f'n 💩 statement...how many times has he beat Kentucky...and other top 20 teams over the years..

Damn..people say some really stupid 💩 sometimes..

There was absolutely no way they were letting the Vols win that game. The free-throw disparity is all I need to see. Same in the Arizona game. They're not going to let KY miss the dance. I can't believe how naive you can be. It was a predetermined outcome.
You are smarter than that. At least you sure seem to be.

we are gonna hear it for this one and rightly so

some of the most garbage offense you will see every time Ricky Barnes gets on a big stage.
😄😅🤣🤣😂😂😃😂😃

Rick gotta go make those layups, FTs, and 3s for our men...

Can always tell the folks that never played basketball smdh...there's good reason even the best Bulls team ever lost 10 games...THAT'S BASKETBALL.

Smdh

😄😅🤣🤣😂😂😃😂😃

Rick gotta go make those layups, FTs, and 3s for our men...

Can always tell the folks that never played basketball smdh...there's good reason even the best Bulls team ever lost 10 games...THAT'S BASKETBALL.

Smdh
I will never understand these idiots...never.

Do you actually believe that it's all on the up and up? Do you believe our government is not corrupt?
I believe our government is far more corrupt than a athletic conference predeterming games yes. There is a higher probability that we faked the moon landing than referees calling a game so one team wins a reg season game in January. I mean c'mon. They let South Carolina beat them but hey not the #5 team! Just stahp. Just admit the Vols played like crap. It's okay. Sometimes it's just on the players not playing well enough.

2aa32c7d-d4d6-47e8-95a9-ae25554b5154_text.gif

I believe our government is far more corrupt than a athletic conference predeterming games yes. There is a higher probability that we faked the moon landing than referees calling a game so one team wins a reg season game in January. I mean c'mon. They let South Carolina beat them but hey not the #5 team! Just stahp. Just admit the Vols played like crap. It's okay. Sometimes it's just on the players not playing well enough.
No wonder you're an author. Wonderful imagination

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
You're not new to Volnation. You should know by now that UT has NEVER lost a game because of anything other than bad refs and/or SEC conspiracy.

True. And we/CRB have also never won a big game. All of those previous wins over UK? Nope, not big games. SECC? Nope. The only big games are those we lose. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back