Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I’ve been hit in the head by a cat toy in my house, and I’m the only person there. We live on a civil war battlefield. Footprints in the house, disposal switch turned on and off, cat starts hissing staring at a corner, etc……

Weird stuff……
Cat probably threw the toy at your head.

I don't recall experiencing any creepy stuff like that. I want to meet a friendly ghost.

If we win is that still the case? Make a few more lay ups. Go 30 percent from three??
I'm not usually a blame the refs guy. But the Kentucky fans I've spoken to have said its the worst called game they've seen in a while. My Gonzaga friend said it's the ugliest game he's watched this season and that the reffing was terrible. It went both ways. Probably 70% of the "missed calls" Bilas complained about were against UT fwiw. Reffing didn't make us lose the game. We lost it "fair in square" but it was objectively bad and the play got out of control.

I know Staley is a UT guy…. But he ain’t it.
come on down Herbert you will like Nashville.
It was a horrible coaching job. Played to pad the win and the momentum shifted. They were gifted a win in the first half and stopped being aggressive.

I'm not usually a blame the refs guy. But the Kentucky fans I've spoken to have said its the worst called game they've seen in a while. My Gonzaga friend said it's the ugliest game he's watched this season and that the reffing was terrible. It went both ways. Probably 70% of the "missed calls" Bilas complained about were against UT fwiw. Reffing didn't make us lose the game. We lost it "fair in square" but it was objectively bad and the play got out of control.
Poster responded to my post about Barnes and made a post about how bad the refs were. I thought said post was talking about how bad Barnes plan for the game was lol.

Let’s just win in March. I’ll take all the losses now if it meant winning in March. Kentucky will figure it out and isn’t some bad team, lots of talent.

No, but I’ve been hit in the head by a cat toy in my house, and I’m the only person there. We live on a civil war battlefield. Footprints in the house, disposal switch turned on and off, cat starts hissing staring at a corner, etc……

Weird stuff……

The most significant thing that happened to me was a few years ago when the family and I went to Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville. It was still when they allowed visitors into the “death tunnel”. We had toured it and was waiting outside for the other tour group to finish inside the building before we went in. The group was standing outside with the guide talking when I felt a “hand” on my left shoulder. I looked around thinking someone was playing a prank or for some other reason to explain what I felt. I quickly learned that I was in the back and no one was anywhere close enough to me to have pulled a prank. That got my attention…

The most significant thing that happened to me was a few years ago when the family and I went to Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville. It was still when they allowed visitors into the “death tunnel”. We had toured it and was waiting outside for the other tour group to finish inside the building before we went in. The group was standing outside with the guide talking when I felt a “hand” on my left shoulder. I looked around thinking someone was playing a prank or for some other reason to explain what I felt. I quickly learned that I was in the back and no one was anywhere close enough to me to have pulled a prank. That got my attention…

Antietam National Battlefield. I was completely alone (wife, GMIL, GFIL, MIL, and BIL +/- 75 yards to my 10 o'clock; FIL +/- 25 yards to my 3 o'clock taking pictures as well) in a corner of the battlefield taking pictures. Bright beautiful sunny day, about 70°, I take two steps back to get a better shot of some cannons. Temperature drops 20° in two steps, and I can very clearly and distinctly hear and feel someone breathing directly into my left ear.

Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah GA. The "native ghost" of a little girl got mad that I didn't have anything to leave on her grave stone, so she deleted probably about 250 pictures off my SD card, leaving only the picture of her grave stone w/an orb clearly visible over her name.

Antietam National Battlefield. I was completely alone (wife, GMIL, GFIL, MIL, and BIL +/- 75 yards to my 10 o'clock; FIL +/- 25 yards to my 3 o'clock taking pictures as well) in a corner of the battlefield taking pictures. Bright beautiful sunny day, about 70°, I take two steps back to get a better shot of some cannons. Temperature drops 20° in two steps, and I can very clearly and distinctly hear and feel someone breathing directly into my left ear.

Bonaventure Cemetery, Savannah GA. The "native ghost" of a little girl got mad that I didn't have anything to leave on her grave stone, so she deleted probably about 250 pictures off my SD card, leaving only the picture of her grave stone w/an orb clearly visible over her name.
That is creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back