Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's getting a little of both now. It's like getting portal players in football right now. Heup is making sure they're a chemistry fit. You have to make sure those 1-and-Dones are fits as well. I think Chandler was a good fit. BHH was not (and he's gone. Barnes didn't give him minutes he didn't deserve). So you have a blend of older development guys and younger uber talented guys. I think it can work effectively.

Cal runs like 80% 1-2 yr players and 20% development guys.

Cal mostly played four fourth yr guys yesterday.

So an NFL team with supposedly the cream of the crop players and coaches waste 3 TOs to avoid Delay of Game. Wow

Cream of the crop? The only cream of the crop is Hill/Waddle. 3rd string QB. Over half of the OL aren’t normal starters and are 2nd and 3rd string players, and the RB is 3rd string as well. You’d hope 3rd stringers could still get plays off before the play clock runs out in a loud environment, that’s still a bad failure, but this offense is far from cream of the crop right now.

Someone was tell me the other day that people in other countries think we are lunatics because we don't take off work for a full month every year. Italians, if not most Europeans take off the entire month of August. In China, the lunar new year celebration occurs in Jan/Feb and they take off the entire month. In the US we we take time off when we die or need joint replacement.

Americans get the 2nd least amount of paid vaca days per year behind only Micronesia.

The richest of the rich need their minions to work as much as possible so they can get even richer and for some reason Americans eat that sh*t up and then brag about it lol. Like awesome job working all the time, now here’s your nonstop anxiety and stress, enjoy and see you first thing tomorrow AM!!

Cream of the crop? The only cream of the crop is Hill/Waddle. 3rd string QB. Over half of the OL aren’t normal starters and are 2nd and 3rd string players, and the RB is 3rd string as well. You’d hope 3rd stringers could still get plays off before the play clock runs out in a loud environment, that’s still a bad failure, but this offense is far from cream of the crop right now.
Us Titan fans completely understand injuries… believe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back