Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @InVOLuntary the NFL playoffs are underway!

No thanks, I have to watch girls bball and watch the grand conspiracy unfold...
sheep-chewing.gif

Just get a nice receiver ( I have a Yamaha) and some decent speakers. Heck in my writing room I just have a crosley with it's internal speakers that sounds just fine.
The one nice thing with my turntable is I had to get one that has a built-in preamp, for the USB connection so I didn't have to buy an expensive audio interface for ripping, afaik just need a decent speaker. I thiiink...still trying to learn all this. Definitely a bit more complicated than just pulling up Spotify on my phone 🥸 but more enjoyable too

Reactions: bignewt
The one nice thing with my turntable is I had to get one that has a built-in preamp, for the USB connection so I didn't have to buy an expensive audio interface for ripping, afaik just need a decent speaker. I thiiink...still trying to learn all this. Definitely a bit more complicated than just pulling up Spotify on my phone 🥸 but more enjoyable too
Bluetooth and Near Field degrade sound quality, also, I would think the files are compressed typically.

Reactions: Devo182
Wow, Lady Vols may have turned the corner. Big lead on Georgia, which would give them a 7-game win streak and undefeated in conference play. Tied for the lead in the SEC with South Carolina, Ole Miss, and LSU.
Yep, just in time too if that’s the case. They play UCONN in a week and a half.

Reactions: SoilVol
I had no idea Tayven's brother was Trayce Jackson-Davis. What an athletic family. Trayce will be in play for first team all america this season.

Reactions: SoilVol
Cruises help from my experience, just don’t purchase a wifi package.. ahh! Instant relaxation because nobody can bug you.. the most relaxing vacation I ever went on was with my parents my kids and my husband.. the people I cared about the most were with me and I didn’t want to hear about anything or anyone else 😂

What about us?! You are just rude missy miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back