Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't post it here but if you're on Instagram, have a pulse and appreciate attractive female Vol fans, check out the 4th most recent post by toptieru. A buddy just sent the link to me.

GBO.

Well I am all of the above except on Instagram (too old I guess) and now I'm curious.

Won't post it here but if you're on Instagram, have a pulse and appreciate attractive female Vol fans, check out the 4th most recent post by toptieru. A buddy just sent the link to me.

GBO.

If I had 10 thumbs, that would get 10 thumbs up.

BRAVO.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 1 person
9d16a49e87851eff379f141ad7c90187.png

58fec1df39ec5aec730eac8fb6622aea.png

6bf113091e29ee81d10bedb6df770eb4.png

Reactions: 3 people
Did I miss it and we're playing the "quiet" game like I do with my kids in the car? If so, I guess I lose!

I think it is time for us to discuss defensive tackle depth....

1. When do Crosby and Butler get in campus?

2. We expect Bennett to RS correct?

3. Do we have definitive word if A. Johnson got a RS last year?

4. Any word on Tuttle?

5. KMack?

6. Is Kongbo DE, DT or both?

7. Do Picou and Vickers take another step forward?

Seems like we have more 3 techniques and not enough 1s, but we don't appear to be wanting true 1 techniques anyway.

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll have a DT crisis during spring ball. McKenzie, Vickers, and Tuttle are out.

And Hubbs will probably drop a few bombs about Picou and Alexis Johnson needing to up their conditioning to be factors in the fall or something.

Then everyone will miraculously be 100% by the time we play GT, but we'll lose 3 DTs to season-ending injuries in that game.

Reactions: 3 people
SIAD: Brice Ramsey transferring from UGA so they will only have two QB's on the roster. Lost their punter too.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm sure we'll have a DT crisis during spring ball. McKenzie, Vickers, and Tuttle are out.

And Hubbs will probably drop a few bombs about Picou and Alexis Johnson needing to up their conditioning to be factors in the fall or something.

Then everyone will miraculously be 100% by the time we play GT, but we'll lose 3 DTs to season-ending injuries in that game.

We will need to move some OL to DL at some point

That game terrifies me. Not the outcome, just the injury potential

Nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back