Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Aaah maybe a 7

You, sir, are very generous.
gagging-gag.gif

Reactions: knoxvol52
He never wanted to buy it (he was always just running his mouth) but then his own behavior kinda forced him to. Then he tried to tank it to make it cheaper and he's done other weird stuff with it. Not much would surprise me with him. He's one of the richest people in the world so obviously his mid-life crisis has to be bigger than just buying a sports car. But as a social network, Twitter is big enough that the rest of us are kinda along for the ride to crazy town whether we want to be or not.
You would hate and mock somebody super rich actually caring and doing something about right leaning people having free speech.

Whatever you think of him...I appreciate what he has done. The left wing monopoly on the SM was broken.

Reactions: butchna
You would hate and mock somebody super rich actually caring and doing something about right leaning people having free speech.

Whatever you think of him...I appreciate what he has done. The left wing monopoly on the SM was broken.

Why is it always the Uber rich who truly could not care less for the common man that the common man worship as their savior in this day and age?

Why is it always the Uber rich who truly could not care less for the common man that the common man worship as their savior in this day and age?
😂 Just because you appreciate that he has given free speech on one social media outlet doesn’t mean you worship him. He’s as fallen a man as the next even if he’s Uber rich.

Just wanted to say, I'm home boys.

I've been looking forward to this time for years now. I'm finally back in East TN, where I was born and raised. My young boys will be able to grow up in God's country and will learn to have an undying love for God, family, and the Tennessee Volunteers. For that, I am grateful.

I was able to land my dream job and we're now here to stay. Just wanted to share my excitement on being back in East TN. GBO!
Congratulations!

As opposed to mere multi-millionaires who peddled restrictive algorithms to limit the WRONG “common man”. When Bill Maher is railing against the “misinformation” crusaders, you know something’s rotten.

As opposed to mere multi-millionaires who peddled restrictive algorithms to limit the WRONG “common man”. When Bill Maher is railing against the “misinformation” crusaders, you know something’s rotten.
Didn't know the world was forced to use Twitter.

Also I don't see any difference other than the bird being killed off.

I doubt most people do nor care.

Didn't know the world was forced to use Twitter.

Also I don't see any difference other than the bird being killed off.

I doubt most people do nor care.
So what’s the problem NOW?

I see multiple points of view expressed freely. Big difference from banned accounts. One lost their account privileges for merely posting tweets that contradicted previous efforts…without comment.

Don’t understand that last sentence. Familiar with you way too much to suggest you flubbed it. 😉

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back