Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Wow, it's almost like something happened on the midstate years ago to give them a second, actual team to talk about. I wonder what it could have been?
You aren’t understanding the concept of the conversation. You want to be condescending. That’s cool. I am not going to explain it to you. Waste of my time. Good luck buddy.

You aren’t understanding the concept of the conversation. You want to be condescending. That’s cool. I am not going to explain it to you. Waste of my time. Good luck buddy.
I understand this entire conversation and POV perfectly. You aren't understanding the concept of a franchise, nor are you understanding that there can be more than one team in a state. Deliberately I suspect but that's fine, you can go cry about it elsewhere.

You aren't understanding the concept of a franchise, nor are you understanding that there can be more than one team in a state. But that's fine, you can go cry about it elsewhere.
Well since you put it that way. I think I will say what I want where I want. You literally aren’t understanding what I am saying. Get a clue. Reading comprehension much?

Well since you put it that way. I think I will say what I want where I want. You literally aren’t understanding what I am saying. Get a clue. Reading comprehension much?
Thats what I thought. Literally everyone understands what you are saying, dude.

This is clearly going to blow your mind but I can be on both a Vols message board AND a Titans one! It's like magic!
Lol. You think that’s mind blowing. I’m dealing with a simp. Makes sense. Do you have a Derrick Henry poster in your room and is it from his bama playing days?

Lol. You think that’s mind blowing. I’m dealing with a simp. Makes sense. Do you have a Derrick Henry poster in your room and is it from his bama playing days?
TIL that being a fan of the state team in which you live is being a simp. It must be hard to have such asinine opinions. I'm DeAlInG wItH a SiMp lmao

TIL that being a fan of the state team in which you live is being a simp. It must be hard to have such asinine opinions. I'm DeAlInG wItH a SiMp lmao
I will light a candle for Steve McNair today in your honor. And congratulations on Will Levis. I have to work now so you go outside and play. Don’t get close to the road though.

Just wanted to say, I'm home boys.

I've been looking forward to this time for years now. I'm finally back in East TN, where I was born and raised. My young boys will be able to grow up in God's country and will learn to have an undying love for God, family, and the Tennessee Volunteers. For that, I am grateful.

I was able to land my dream job and we're now here to stay. Just wanted to share my excitement on being back in East TN. GBO!

I will light a candle for Steve McNair today in your honor. And congratulations on Will Levis. I have to work now so you go outside and play. Don’t get close to the road though.
Good one, you do that and while you are at it, think about having less asinine opinions. Have a good one.

Last edited:
Damn. Lots of vitriol this morning.

tenor.gif

You speak for the masses now? You’re really full of yourself. You’re not the self appointed Grand Poobah around here. You’re not a tribal elder on an anonymous message board. You’re just a clown that gets his jollies off thinking people give a sh!$ what you think. Get a clue, no one cares. You bring nothing to the table. You are a sideshow act on a message board where people come to talk about recruiting. Do everyone a favor and just ignore this board. You’re a clown
You do know that clowns put the makeup on because they're desperate for attention, right?

Not worth the frustration, amigo. And you're giving him what he wants.

VN Store

Back