Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Wait what??? My on the point post got me kicked off to the ‘Off Topic’ thread??? Thanks alot @Glitch, you’ve screwed up another thing. At this point, I want to talk to that saint you married. Oh, @Mrs. Glitch, I’ve got things to talk to you about the man you married. Let’s face it, I’ve seen a picture of you and you had a momentary feeling of pity. We feel your pain.

After nearly 20 years of marriage..... she's aware. Lol.

Also, not my fault you fell in with that trouble maker @Weezer in his cruel gender assuming campaign of violence against multiple posters yesterday. He is a purple menace that needs to be locked up before something truly horrific happens.

Some of you all need to visit around more this site. The Pub and baseball forums are pretty fun to cruise but posting in the FF, zone, and PF can make you regret ever creating a VN account. Those forums do keep your mind sharp....especially if you're in the mood to argue with random people on the internet. 🤣

The RF is my preferred place to post, because it's got the best VOL fans

Some of you all need to visit around more this site. The Pub and baseball forums are pretty fun to cruise but posting in the FF, zone, and PF can make you regret ever creating a VN account. Those forums do keep your mind sharp....especially if you're in the mood to argue with random people on the internet. 🤣

The pub is for people that enjoy birdwatching and knitting sweaters. Sure sounds like a blast.

Doc says I'm not allowed to fish bc of my hand so I don't need a can of worms
Since you're "laid up", you've got plenty of time to check out the PF.

That big brain of yours can help settle some long standing arguments in the PF. You owe it to VN to be the calming poster in that forum. They need you, buddy. 👀

Last edited:

I post in many forums. Sometimes, I think you're stalking me.

Well, pretty much all the time, but that's because you're creepy.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I wasn't talking to you.... I know you get around.

I'm not stalking you either fuzzy. I wouldn't dare make @Glitch jealous
YARN | He's all yours. | From Beyond | Video clips by quotes | dcb8b57a | 紗

oh, no... you ain't "zoning" me in here.
Things just really took a turn for the weird. Begging me not to "friend-zone" you?? I'm flattered, and I obviously don't judge, but I'm not into dudes.

Sorry if I'm assuming your gender.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back