Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

What? No huge...?

OIP.c9aEe4UurNJ75262lQnpOAHaHb

Little peckers?

R.b5de2d2ffbdf57244a839d2e672432e3
I mean, if that's what you're into, I don't judge.

The issue has been that he has been repeatedly called a racist on here. In no way is he stoking racism, unless the person using what he said was already a racist.
If you use race to divide for any advantage... how do you label it anything but racist?

I don't think he hates white people. But that's not the only aspect of racism. In my youth, I knew many white people who didn't "hate" black people. They didn't view or treat them as equals... but they didn't have any kind of animus against them.
Unless you've been a black recruit or part of the recruiting of a black athlete (parent, coach, etc) you won't understand that what he is doing, in essence, is no different than what any other coaches are doing in recruiting. Black men make up about 6% of the US population, yet they account for 56% of NFL rosters. When any coach goes into the home of black athletes, they must convince parents that their institution and the coaches themselves are the best place for that kid. There's a lot of uncomfortable questions that get asked (questions that don't usually come up when recruiting white athletes), and a lot of things said in order to establish trust and to distinguish yourself from everyone else. Especially if the kid comes from a less than fortunate background. EVERY coach has an angle. Don't get it twisted. College football is a multi-billion dollar business. That makes a lot of people say and do lots of things.
A HC for a major college and especially one with the notoriety of Sanders should be saying things like "I'm a coach. Period. Don't judge me by my skin." And that goes for "good" and "bad" judgments.

Most coaches cannot get away with a race based "angle".

Again, I don't have very much interest in his "success" or lack thereof. About the same ambivalence I had about him as a player. I do care about moving us toward a day when we view each other simply as members of the SAME race... which is what we are.

If you use race to divide for any advantage... how do you label it anything but racist?

I don't think he hates white people. But that's not the only aspect of racism. In my youth, I knew many white people who didn't "hate" black people. They didn't view or treat them as equals... but they didn't have any kind of animus against them.

A HC for a major college and especially one with the notoriety of Sanders should be saying things like "I'm a coach. Period. Don't judge me by my skin." And that goes for "good" and "bad" judgments.

Most coaches cannot get away with a race based "angle".

Again, I don't have very much interest in his "success" or lack thereof. About the same ambivalence I had about him as a player. I do care about moving us toward a day when we view each other simply as members of the SAME race... which is what we are.
Who has he divided? What racial divide has he created? And yes, while we all are members of the human race, things never have been and never will be equal among human beings. That's just fact. We will always have people with inherent advantages and disadvantages from birth, and that is not a race thing.

Florida week does something to recruiting forum...this thread talking about race and pecker sizes....another thread poster talking about Joe Milton dragging his Brats all over Gainesville....lol I thought I was the unstable one on here....nm double post maybe I am the unstable one..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back