Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

giphy.gif
I thought your feeling was hurt. Resorting violence is very Jermaine Burtonesque...

Well you hurt my feeling when you try to ban me for trying to help Nick out with a game thread or because I like to ignore my notifications.

YARN | Sack up, dude. | Pitch Perfect 2 | Video clips by quotes | 813b8956  | 紗
Your game threads are a known jinx, and unchecked notifications hurt all of VN. We're all trying to help you, but you have to be willing to help yourself.

To be fair, all of us wanted to see you banned for both offenses.
Wait what??? My on the point post got me kicked off to the ‘Off Topic’ thread??? Thanks alot @Glitch, you’ve screwed up another thing. At this point, I want to talk to that saint you married. Oh, @Mrs. Glitch, I’ve got things to talk to you about the man you married. Let’s face it, I’ve seen a picture of you and you had a momentary feeling of pity. We feel your pain.

So, your violence extends to others. I think we should have @Weezer committed into an anger management hehab until he can overcome whatever hatred is in his heart. Until then,he is a danger to himself and VN as a community.
I am a defender of VN against those who would hoard notifications, tell bad jokes, or start illicit game threads. Some might call me a hero, but I'm just a man trying to do the right thing.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back