Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I would give this a like in hindsight, but I was one of the Pruitt (Butch, Dooley) apologists because I’ve always supported what ever head coach that’s been trotted out to the podium with the signature Vol jersey with the number of what coach we were to. I admit my mistake but, I always had hope. I’m sure @Jack Burton will support this. He’s good at this.
20230406_090421.gif

Kiss my ass. I’m still good for my age. I wanted to respond with a beautiful placed gif (and not from Souce’s oldes but goodies specials). It works me sometimes, but then…not. I hate this IPhone 13, I miss my 8. Crap. Oh, kiss my, no, Souce’s ass.

Kiss my ass. I’m still good for my age. I wanted to respond with a beautiful placed gif (and not from Souce’s oldes but goodies specials). It works me sometimes, but then…not. I hate this IPhone 13, I miss my 8. Crap. Oh, kiss my, no, Souce’s ass.
teeth-dentures.gif

For the old school wrestling peeps. There is a movie coming out in December about the Von Erich family. Looks pretty good from the trailer. That family was really a tragedy waiting to happen for sure.

Believe Kevin is the only one left out of the Brothers...these Guys and the Freebirds were Texas wrestling in 80's...damn shame..

I didn’t realize 3 of the Von Erich brothers went on to commit suicide. That is stunningly tragic.
Yes, was a terrible thing. That family had unbelievable issues. I have seen a couple of shows on the Dark Side of the Ring that talked about it in some detail.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Yes, was a terrible thing. That family had unbelievable issues. I have seen a couple of shows on the Dark Side of the Ring that talked about it in some detail.
I knew one of their brothers had died around 84, but when I moved from Texas to North Carolina in 1987, I quit watching professional wrestling. It was on TV constantly in Texas. Kerry, Kevin and Mike were big when I lived there.

I am not the one who put a cow dropping a duece on my on film and sent it out one the interwebs. You should probably seek the help of a therapist.
Elf-Lies.gif

VN Store

Back